07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: More Government Overreach

More Government Overreach 1 month 1 week ago #41265

• Laurie
  • Laurie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 6208
FDA takes freedom from e-smokers in favor of tobacco! Claiming “explosive devices” more commonly hazardous than lung cancer from tobacco cigarettes. No science needed! No studies needed! They DO THEIR OWN studies to create the scientific evidence:

No agenda to see here!

www.fda.gov/news-events/fda-voices-persp...il&utm_source=Eloqua
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, LittleRosie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More Government Overreach 1 month 1 week ago #41331

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1109
Good morning Laurie. You are looking lovely today! I hope you are feeling better? I'm, unfortunately, still struggling. But it's always nice to see you!

Good morning NSA!!! (I'd like my privacy back) Pay attention because, boy oh boy, do I have an EARFUL for the powers that be today!!!!

I'm getting very tired of the mendacious ways of the Federal government on ALL levels. Did you read the article that Pfizer is applying for a patent on 7-Hydroxymitragynine? This hypocrisy on the part of the Federal and their addiction to PAC money reeks of a NON representative government. If this isn't a conflict of interest then I'm unfamiliar with the definition. So the question to the Federal is: Which is it? Is Kratom this evil boogie man or is it a beneficial plant that the peoples have every right to have access to? The Federal can't have it both ways but insist on doing just that. Which really begs the question: Are we free? Sadly I think not. There is no longer civilian oversight of governmental operation. The media isn't investigating the chicaneries of the Federal. The media is on board to keep the American people at each others throats!! And they're doing a damn good job of it!! All of the persecution against Kratom and it's users is being done under the guise of "concern for the public safety". That's a bunch of happy horseshit if I've ever heard it!!! The government couldn't care one whit about the common man as long as it doesn't cost the government money from PAC's. My disgust for the lie can't be measured. In short, and sadly, we are right back where we started when Theodore Roosevelt broke up the power of the J.P. Morgans, Rockefellers, Coal Industries etc..... shortly after the turn of the 20th century!! (why study history when people ignore it)? But those powers are back. With a vengeance! The names have changed. All through corporate deregulation.

The impetus behind the demonization of E- Cigs is from the contributions from big tobacco!! A very strong PAC! Big tobacco has investments in health care, foods, etc.... Big tobacco want's their interests secured and the people to keep smoking! So they can go into the health care system that they are heavily invested in! That's exactly like the manufacture of Fentanyl being the manufacturer of NARCAN. Overdose the people and bring them back. A revolving door of money and ultimately death. The removal of personal freedoms started with a vengeance when the "nanny state" became implemented. These people are psychotic, power hungry and addicted to money. It's only score keeping to them. I'm convinced that countries have become nothing more than corporations with standing armies. And the corporations are running the government and our elected officials are not. Our "elected" officials are supposed to be representing the best interests of ALL American people and NOT the PAC's!!! That IS NOT a representative government.

I'm tired of the Federal assuring the people that they know what's best for them. When it's obvious that they are a bunch of crooked lawyers educated past their intellect with no moral compass whatsoever!!! Especially when one hand of the government has no idea what the other hand is doing. When are the American people going to wake up to the fact that we are being manipulated, through the 2 party system, to forever be 49% for and 49% against? Regardless of the subject matter? It could be a damned order of french fries and there would be a knock down fight on the house of representatives floor about the SIZE of the friggen fries and what's healthier for "the children"!!! These 2 political parties are just different sides of the same dishonest coin. I have a suggestion for the Federal: Stop pissing down my back and assuring me it's raining!!! I'm very tired of the LIE!!!

Forgive my rant. I get passionate about personal choice. But my heart is in the right place.

Be blessed.

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, Tiggermanscrat, LittleRosie

More Government Overreach 1 month 1 week ago #41332

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 456
What's up Robbie. Sorry to hear you are still struggling. I completely agree with you and it is disgusting and sickening.
The only thing i can add is that " Our "elected" officials." Really arent Our elected officials. They are picked by the Electoral College. If our votes actually meant something there would be a different president in the White House right now. Obv. this isnt the first time a president lost the popular vote and still became president due to this rigged system called the Electoral College.

It is all about the 1% and making them richer and more powerful. Truth is it will only get worse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, LittleRosie

Last edit: by jayisk.

More Government Overreach 1 month 1 week ago #41339

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
This made for some good laughs at a minimum today! Thank you SO MUCH for the incredible rant, Robie! Jayisk, excellent backup support from the floor! Robie 2020!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, LittleRosie

More Government Overreach 1 month 1 week ago #41342

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
PS: I had not heard that Pfizer is trying to patent 7-Hydroxymitragynine yet. Gottlieb has not even got his plaques of BS hung in his new office (same shitt he had on the walls at the FDA as Commissioner) yet! He’s ALREADY after a patent (while telling Indonesian politicians that it’s a DANGEROUS SUBSTANCE to please stop growing it?) ? Lovely. Just lovely.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Last edit: by Laurie.

More Government Overreach 1 month 1 week ago #41345

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 969
Go Robie!!!:-bd

I could be wrong but I get the feeling that you don't like the "Government of the corporation, by the corporation, and for the corporation. :lol:

Get well brother, we are counting on you in 2020. :cheer: Twink and the kids are also. :woohoo:

As for patenting 7-Hydroxymitragynine.
I had read something about that previously so I did a search and found the article again on the Pain-news network. www.painnewsnetwork.org/stories/2017/11/...n-kratom-be-patented
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie

More Government Overreach 1 month 1 week ago #41349

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Thanks Don!

I skipped reading my copy this past week (in too much pain to read!)

Thanks for the link!
Laurie

More Government Overreach 1 month 1 week ago #41352

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1109

Laurie wrote: PS: I had not heard that Pfizer is trying to patent 7-Hydroxymitragynine yet. Gottlieb has not even got his plaques of BS hung in his new office (same shitt he had on the walls at the FDA as Commissioner) yet! He’s ALREADY after a patent while telling Indonesian politicians that it’s a DANGEROUS SUBSTANCE to please stop growing it?) Lovely. Just lovely.

Hello everyone!! (waving wildly) I'm very pissed!!!

That's my point Laurie! Gottlieb should be censored and NOT rewarded for his duplicity. AND IT'S SO DAMNED BLATENT!!!! IN the least Gottlieb, by LAW, should NOT be allowed to represent ANY pharma company for 5 effing years!! The American public should demand an explanation from the FDA, DEA and CDC!!! Unfortunately the toadies in the mainstream press that worship favor, power and money instead of the TRUTH have a large percentage of the nation brainwashed. But the powers that be are too chickenshit to come out from behind their PAC's skirts to meet with the Kratom community to even give CREDENCE to their odious behavior!!! In the least Gottlieb has a fiduciary responsibility to recuse himself from the whole Kratom industry!!! It's fraudulent and putting his big ass thumb on one side of the scale!!! Lady justice is blind my ass!!! Gottlieb should be brought before the House Committee on Ethics and put under oath to explain his actions in demonizing the whole Kratom community and by fiat those whom grow and harvest Kratom!!! What a duplicitous and odious system! PAC's are going to destroy this country if people don't wake the hell up!!!

And the bullying tactics of the Federal through their alphabet agencies to have the NERVE to twist the arm of a sovereign country embarrasses me as an American. There are family business' on the line here. And a small and poor group of countries that are, again, having their fate decided by another foreign power much like the Roman Empire did to those who opposed THEIR bullying! I'm so disgusted by the blatant finger that's being thrown, not only to the American citizens, but to smaller and less abled peoples in these smaller countries, whom are unable to defend themselves against the pernicious abuse of Power, Money and Military might. It's nothing short of state sponsored blackmail!!! It shouldn't matter where the American people stand on the question of Kratom. What SHOULD matter is the tactics that are being used for the Federal to look like it's hands are clean in the whole matter. Everyone should be very concerned about THAT abuse!!!

Be blessed dear friends. I'm very pissed at the whole devious and cavalier attitude of these government agencies. And Gottlieb should be brought up on charges of fraud and not rewarded with a golden parachute job with BIG PHARMA!!!

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

More Government Overreach 1 month 1 week ago #41361

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 969
Here's a link to an article that just got delivered to my google news.
This one is pro kratom and factual (for a change)
I hope it lifts some spirits here. :cheer:
Don
www.westword.com/news/kratom-war-by-feds...chdog-group-11405352
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie

More Government Overreach 1 month 1 week ago #41365

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Great article. However. The Kratom Information and Resources group quoted primarily in this article is the same group we were warned about by the AKA a couple of months ago.

To summarize why the warning (not using professional AKA terminology): this group is a copycat group of the AKA. They claim to be offering the SAME SERVICES to the kratom community and are seeking donations FOR THE SAME REASONS and FROM THE SAME DONORS funding the AKA.

The concern is twofold. One, the AKA is already doing this work for members. This group is attempting to take those same donations to provide the same services, ultimately affording our community to appear DIVIDED. Where there is division, there is weakness to be used against us. There is not enough money for two activist groups doing the same work, yet.

I see absolutely nothing of concern besides the parties commenting in the article.
Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds