Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Information relating to the Kratom industry including news updates, articles, legal and so on.

TOPIC: Kratom Research

Bookmark and Share

Kratom Research 1 year 6 months ago #7539

Does anyone have any knowledge of kratom being imported and sold in America prior to 1994? Upon researching this its hard to find leads to prove kratoms existence in the US in the early 90s or before.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kratom Research 1 year 2 weeks ago #13078

• zbestkratom
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
I don't believe it was imported and sold via any retail outlets, it may have only been used by colleges, pharmacies, universities, or government science programs. I am guessing that's how they came to realize the potential for the market, but then again, this is all just near speculation. I will dig deep and see if I can find some evidence of this, I want to find the truth too.
Whitney Segura - Founder, Chief Marketing Officer, and Co-Owner at zBestKratom.com

"Things will come to those who wait, but only things left behind by those who hustle."

Kratom Research 1 year 2 weeks ago #13124

• michaels
  • Thank you received: 192
Welcome to ILK Alyssa,

I imagine that you're looking for this proof for the same reason I did in the past, because it would count as a dietary ingredient under the grandfather rule per the FDA's code for NDEs (New Dietary Ingredient).

I wasn't able to find much of anything, if anything at all that I can recall. I would love to know if one of you finds out more!

-michael@ilovekratom.com
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds