Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Information relating to the Kratom industry including news updates, articles, legal and so on.

TOPIC: Bad news in Florida and the most ridiculous article yet?

Bookmark and Share

Bad news in Florida and the most ridiculous article yet? 1 year 6 months ago #8353

• michaels
  • Thank you received: 192
Hey everyone,

We could really use everyone's help now, things do not seem to be going well in Florida. I came across an article today that absolutely blew my mind. My favorite part read as follows: “The very same people who brought you bath salts have come up with a very clever way to package and distribute this drug (Kratom) across our country and throughout the state of Florida.”

news.wfsu.org/post/panel-bans-kratom-tearful-testimony

Now the article was written from a bias standpoint for the most part, so I don't think the author is who we need to be contacting here. What we need to do is inform Kristen Jacobs of her ignorance. Again, no need for disrespect (As much as you may feel inclined to :evil: ) but she has some serious reading to do and Kratom users are the only ones who are going to be able to provide her with it. You can address testimonials, opinions on the plant, useful links, etc. to her e-mail address. I've found two so it might be safe to drop it to both and blow up her inbox. I doubt we can change her mind, but it's worth the shot to put the thought in her mind that Kratom may not be so bad.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cybin_spores, madmaxnightrider

Bad news in Florida and the most ridiculous article yet? 1 year 6 months ago #8356

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 972
Florida needs to go after the real Drugs like Oxycontin. They have a big problem in Florida with Oxy's. Why are they messing with little ole' Kratom an all natural herb in the coffee family. Just don't make any sense! :huh:
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

Bad news in Florida and the most ridiculous article yet? 1 year 6 months ago #8357

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 972
I sent a very long Email to Kristin Jacobs. Hope that will set her straight. She will learn what Kratom really is. She needs to do much more Research before Banning it. (L)
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaels

Bad news in Florida and the most ridiculous article yet? 1 year 6 months ago #8490

• Jimmy Joe
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Hey Madmax, here's a link that will clear up some confusion and then everything will start to make sense. This is how the legal system works in our country. Follow the money. I don't think she's ignorant. I believe she is corrupt.

www.flmedical.org/PAC_ec_Jacobs.aspx

Bad news in Florida and the most ridiculous article yet? 1 year 6 months ago #8512

• michaels
  • Thank you received: 192
Wow, thank you for sharing this Jimmy Joe.

It's absolutely absurd to me that this can be open information and no one has an issue with it. This directly shows that she's corrupt and has special interest toward big Pharma. It's funny how our legal systems work nowadays :-?

-michael@ilovekratom.com
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds