Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Information relating to the Kratom industry including news updates, articles, legal and so on.

TOPIC: Kentucky Kratom ban- help needed

Bookmark and Share

Kentucky Kratom ban- help needed 1 year 9 months ago #8645

• Juscaws
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 69
Any and all KY residents if you could please give myself and the AKA a hand by sharing your testimony that would be great.
KY residents need to request to join the AKA facebook group if any are here or in the shadows here.
we need the following: "
Attn: KENTUCKY RESIDENTS:
We need 1-2 sentences (no more than 3 sentences) with age, occupation, why they use Kratom and what would happen if they didn't have access to it. Please post and we will use them to fight this bill. "
www.facebook.com/groups/KeepKratomLegal/

thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kentucky Kratom ban- help needed 1 year 9 months ago #8713

• KrayKray
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free The Tree
  • Thank you received: 47
I live in Kentucky and am concerned of kratom's future. I have e-mailed the legislatures and plan on making some phone calls. I don't have facebook, but I did see the alert on AKA website.
(L) Revelation 22:2 And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. (L)

Kentucky Kratom ban- help needed 1 year 9 months ago #8825

I did my part, the moment I found out about this. I had just left on a trip to Idaho with my children (12 hr trip), and I got word of this 1/3rd of the way to my destination and canceled the trip and turned around and worked all day and all night, networking everyone I could.

It really ruined our trip, and I sure hope all our work isn't in vain, but it appears that it's been given up for the most part, because of the legislative process there, which seems a bit unconstitutional in my opinion. I mean, they didn't even announce ANYTHING to the residents in that state.

I don't think it's as bad as what happened in Alabama today though.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KrayKray
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds