Yesterday
Over the last few days, we have taken on the task of updating the forum and moving it to a new server. As our community grows, the forum grows and we want it to function at the highest degree for everybody.
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Atlanta enthusiast

Atlanta enthusiast 1 year 7 months ago #13347

• jackstraw
  • jackstraw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
hey there . new to this forum , wanted to check it out after trying of another popular four,ms rigidness . im a 3 year recovered heroin Kratom has helped me from returning to opiates v . i am always interested in learning about new strains and vendors . and what is helping people . i need pain relif and energy . im also new to the idea of blending , any information would be great , thanks for the add im excited to see such a rich community fighting to keep kratom accessible .

one love

Jared

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

once in awhile you get shown the light , in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Atlanta enthusiast 1 year 7 months ago #13363

• Nessa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 187
Blending strains opened up a whole new world for me! I hardly ever take just 1 strain at dosing. And for energy I usually take a white, and for pain, a red...but mix the 2 together by adjusting each amount to equal a whole dose. A dose for me can be between 1 tsp to 1 1/2tsp, so if I have 6 different strains, ill take 1/4tsp of each, and wow!
P.s. I haven't found a vendor yet, that has as good quality as the one I use,and since a comment of mine was deleted for saying there name, you can p.m. for the website if you'd like. :)

KRATOM=HOPE

Atlanta enthusiast 1 year 6 months ago #13508

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 241
Welcome to the community. You know, you have re-sparked an interest. We should come out with a blend! Jack gets the first one for free!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jackstraw

I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Atlanta enthusiast 1 year 6 months ago #13518

• jackstraw
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you guys so much for the info , I'm trying my hand at blending , thank you @Pharmacy Dropout for the offer , I will gladly accept!

Peace love and light

Jared

once in awhile you get shown the light , in the strangest of places if you look at it right
Last Edit: by jackstraw. Reason: Mis spell

Atlanta enthusiast 1 year 6 months ago #13541

• Jennaa5123
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Nessa wrote: Blending strains opened up a whole new world for me! I hardly ever take just 1 strain at dosing. And for energy I usually take a white, and for pain, a red...but mix the 2 together by adjusting each amount to equal a whole dose. A dose for me can be between 1 tsp to 1 1/2tsp, so if I have 6 different strains, ill take 1/4tsp of each, and wow!
P.s. I haven't found a vendor yet, that has as good quality as the one I use,and since a comment of mine was deleted for saying there name, you can p.m. for the website if you'd like. :)

please pm me with vendor

Atlanta enthusiast 1 year 6 months ago #13580

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Vendor
You're going to be a vendor?

I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Atlanta enthusiast 1 year 6 months ago #13583

• jackstraw
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
?

Last Edit: by jackstraw.

Atlanta enthusiast 1 year 6 months ago #13584

• jackstraw
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Ah no , ?

Atlanta enthusiast 1 year 6 months ago #13686

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Vendor
You said you're going to try your hand at vending. Nevermind, guess I got lost.

Atlanta enthusiast 1 year 6 months ago #13687

• jackstraw
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
It should have said blending ! Oops

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds