Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC: New to Kratom-need tips!

Bookmark and Share

New to Kratom-need tips! 1 year 17 hours ago #13439

• Khidalgo86
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey everyone! My name is Kim and I am new to the whole Kratom experience. I am a recovering addict and have done some research on Kratom and how it is used by some to curve craving and replenish energy. I myself get cravings ALOT and find myself purchasing Buprenorphine off the street, but I am getting tired of going behind my husbands back (he wants me to put NOTHING in my body that has to do with drugs) just to have a safety net to keep me from relapsing, so I am really wanting to try Kratom. The thing is, how do I know which strain is best? How do I prepare it? Being new to this, hopefully I can get some insight and tips on the best way to go about it. I was planning on ordering of greenleafkratom.com since I am right here in NJ where theyre located. Thanks a bunch-Kim
Last Edit: 1 year 17 hours ago by Khidalgo86. Reason: Typos
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B

New to Kratom-need tips! 1 year 16 hours ago #13440

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 281
Hi Kim. I think to start off you would probably enjoy a red vein strain, Like Red Malay, or Red Kapuas, or something like that, red gives you a better relaxing feeling. The whites and greens can sometimes give you a little anxiety if you're not ready for it. Probably the easiest way to prepare it for someone who hasn't done it before, is to use capsules. You can buy empty capsules and fill them up with kratom yourself, because buying capsules filled can get spendy. There are other methods you can do, like put some in an empty water bottle with orange juice, or pineapple juice, and shake it up really good to mix it. You might taste it a little bit but it's not bad. I'd probably start with 1 to 2 grams, and see what happens, and up your dosage by a gram if you need to. You can also put some powder in your mouth and wash it down, some people swear by it, but I don't like it as much. I hope this gives you a little help. There is so much information, I could go on for a while about it, but that's the basics, pretty much.
~Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Khidalgo86

New to Kratom-need tips! 1 year 16 hours ago #13441

• Khidalgo86
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey thanks! I was looking at the red, the website rated it 8.5 for pain and 2 for energy, so I definitely think Im going to order 25 grams just to try it out. Im so tired of chasing a high thats going to kill me and am more than willing to go herbal :)

New to Kratom-need tips! 1 year 14 hours ago #13444

• Ryano
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
Hey,

Its all going to hing on your activity level and what your coming off of, for most people trying to get off opiates I would suggest either a low dose of Maeng da in the morning for energy, or if you go white or green in the morning and then try maenga da in the afternoon and then go a sedative strain "Red" at night to sleep.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Khidalgo86

New to Kratom-need tips! 11 months 3 weeks ago #13551

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 902
Hey Khidalgo86, I would suggest Green Malay because it usually will give you the full range of effects from Kratom. It's my Favorite Strain. The Vendors that I would recommend would be Gaia Ethnobotanicals, SoCal Herbal Remedies & Pharmacy Dropout. You have to find your sweet spot dose which will take some experimenting. Also mixing different strains together is also great at getting different effects. I would order a sample pack of at least half a dozen strains to see which ones work best for you. Keep a Journal of your effects with each Strain, Dosage or combo. Also be sure & take Kratom on an Empty Stomach to make it work better. Also less is more with Kratom. So start out low on each dose & slowly move up until you find your sweet spot dose to where you get good effects to where your not taking to much Kratom & wasting it. Hope this helps. If you have any other Questions just ask.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

New to Kratom-need tips! 11 months 3 weeks ago #13621

• GOLDA55
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 51
You received great advice! The only thing I would add to this advice is don't give up on Kratom..It works ! Just keep trying and asking for advice from this wonderful forum . Good luck, Golda 55
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds