Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC: Hi from So Cal

Bookmark and Share

Hi from So Cal 11 months 3 weeks ago #13538

• JayRoberts
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello! My name is Jay and I am originally from Western New York and am now living in beautiful Southern California.

I have been burning Kratom for a few months now and have found success in curbing Alcohol and drug addictions. I find that Kratom is a balanced Herb that makes me happy and not interested in substances that hurt me. :lol:

My area is currently under Legislative attack, so I am beginning that fight with a Local Company called Modern Shaman Kratom. I have found that they have great customer service, is active in legislation in my area, and I find that they care about Kratom. Before I found them, I was considering giving up on Kratom because i was not able to find a quality company that cares/gives me consistent products. (L)

It was very refreshing to meet a company like them. >:D

So more about me..... I love boarding (skate, snow, surf, mountain and skim) I find that burning Kratom helps me recover from injuries, while still allowing me to active. Basically it doesnt slow me down! B-)

I like Rock Music, Tattoos, animals, trying craft beers, and rock climbing!

Thank you for listening and welcoming me into your community! I cannot wait to learn more!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi from So Cal 11 months 3 weeks ago #13542

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 454
What other companies have you tried? HB&M is a local company out of Temcula that has top shelf kratom at good price. Their strains usually run $7.99 to 9.99 per ounce and they often have monthly specials. SoCal herbal remedy is out of Big Bear. Their kratom runs $5.00 per oz but the quality is that of a much more expensive vendor.

Hi from So Cal 11 months 3 weeks ago #13546

• JayRoberts
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Thank you for the tips Gman, ill check those guys out.

I have developed a great relationship with my guys at Modern Shaman, so it would be tough for me to switch. BUT im always open minded! (L)
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds