Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC: Hello from Illinois USA

Bookmark and Share

Hello from Illinois USA 1 year 2 weeks ago #13558

• mercel98
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everyone !! My name is Michelle and I recently found out about kratom. I ordered some about two months ago and have tried it about 6 times. It works great for my pain. On June 17th I was able to get off of an opiate pain patch that I had been on for quite some time. I stopped it cold turkey. Withdrawal is not a new concept to me. I have quite a few health problems and have had to take many different prescriptions over the span of a couple decades and when I get fed up I stop taking medications. I don't care what they are.

I am a mother of two daughters. My youngest is almost 18 so... I am almost out of the woods !! LOL just kidding.. You are never out of the woods !! My parents still worry about me and I'm... well what does that matter???!!! Age is just a number.

One issue I suffer with is fibromyalgia and that is a daily struggle for me. I also have CVS ( a vomiting disorder.. to sum it up ), anxiety, chronic migraines and osteoarthritis in my back and knees. I have no cartilage under my kneecap in my left knee and is has basically happened in my right knee too. At some point I will have to get knee replacement but my insurance does not feel I am bad enough. It's not their kneecaps that pop out of place. They are not the ones who can't walk for days at a time. You all know the crap we go through. I really don't want knee replacement. Ugh. I hate physical therapy... I do a lot of that.

I am a writer. I write poetry. I am in the process of getting a book together. It may take me a lifetime to do it. The poems are done. It's just so emotional to go through them because I was in a horrible marriage when I wrote them. Stress... Anxiety.. that is another thing that led me to kratom.

I have only had two kinds. I know for sure one was red. The other was a sample so I'm not sure. They work well for me. Any advice on anything I can do or try to help with my issues?
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by mercel98.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Illinois USA 1 year 2 weeks ago #13568

• Kaycee777
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 187
Hi Michelle from Illinois USA. Kratom can be and is a leaf I marvel at on a daily basis. There are a number of more knowledgeable members here who I am sure will chime in and provide better guidance than I can. I use it to help anxiety issues that I have suffered with for most of my long adult life. I have found that red strains are very effective for that issue. Look at the approved vendor list on this site and do a search for reviews, also on this forum.

Hello from Illinois USA 1 year 1 week ago #13673

• mercel98
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the reply. This is so new to me. Learning as I am reading !! Very nice to meet you Kaycee777. Happy you found something that is working for you !!
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds