Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC: Pharmacy Dropout Question

Bookmark and Share

Pharmacy Dropout Question 11 months 3 weeks ago #13590

Does anyone have any recommendations for a fast strain from PDO? They carry top quality botanicals, matter of fact they are one of my most trusted vendors with great customer service, i would recommend them to anyone. I have not gotten to try all their strains but so far i have not come across any fast strains. Every strain i have tried has been a potent relaxed strain. Has anyone tried any of the PDO strains that gave them alot of energy??

Right now i just order strains from them for relaxing, but i like fast strains for work, and need to add a couple day time strains to my rotation so i was hoping to find one with PDO. TY in advance for any replys :)
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pharmacy Dropout Question 11 months 3 weeks ago #13592

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 353
Typically, any white vein strain is energetic. Green veins are, too. Whites can be anxiety-producing for many people unless you just add them in small doses to some green vein or some red. I would choose his wild-harvested Green Malay from Borneo!

I didn't see any whites, but no great loss. A good Green Malay is longer lasting for me and most people.
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: levonne90@gmail.com

Pharmacy Dropout Question 11 months 3 weeks ago #13593

• Nessa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 153
I found that the exact same effects are true for me as well. I tried almost all of his strains, except a few that were always sold out....and they were all streaming and some even sedating. I've got a really great vendor that's not an approved one on here, that has some amazingly energetic strains. Pm me if you need it... Also I just tried AmazingKratom's white Sumatra, and it's very nice for energy, a bit on the jittery side, but nothing blending a red vein strain couldn't handle. Hope this helps you out some :)
KRATOM=HOPE
The following user(s) said Thank You: levonne90@gmail.com

Pharmacy Dropout Question 11 months 3 weeks ago #13596

• gmantheman
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 457
I got a sample of his White Horn and that was energizing as is the Northern Green Sumatra MD but that is sold out.
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds