08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Former RN now ND

Former RN now ND 1 year 11 months ago #13662

• MissTefi
  • MissTefi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello Kratom lovers!

Myself.. Married 10 years, 2 kids, dogs , cats, Gardner..

Occupation.. I was a register nurse (RN), I have since become a ND (at a great cut in pay, thanks to my husband for allowing me to pursue my career choice)!!

History with Kratom - Met a lady one day when doing my rounds at the hospital and she was refusing to take pain meds and was using kratom tea to deal with her mild pain. Honestly I was still living the AMA dream and still drinking the AMA kool aid, I did not believe this lady had a real medicine.. I admit, I laughed. I later found no real information on this plant, but found a old friend was also using it. I tried it for PMS issues and have had Kratom in my medicine cabinet ever since!

Any questions, my name is Tefi! :-h
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B, Kaycee777

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Former RN now ND 1 year 11 months ago #13665

• FREEMEPLZ
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Planting the future...
  • Thank you received: 121

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
Hi

What's a ND?

Former RN now ND 1 year 11 months ago #13672

• mercel98
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
What is ND? I have heard many other people say they were in the hospital and refused pain meds and used kratom instead.

Former RN now ND 1 year 11 months ago #13676

• C.O.B
  • Vendor
  • Vendor
  • Plants Not Pills
  • Thank you received: 463

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
I believe it is Naturopathic Doctor
The following user(s) said Thank You: mercel98

We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds