Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC: Thank you for this site!

Bookmark and Share

Thank you for this site! 1 year 2 months ago #13710

• Lakewolf
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I wanted to say hello...and thank you.
I'm an independent researcher and freelance writer currently on disability. I'm in chronic pain...but have decided to NOT seek opiates in favour of something that may be able to help with more than just the pain.

I'm currently working on an article about the CDC's illegal opioid guidelines. They were written by the addictions treatment industry, in clear violation of HHS rules.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Lakewolf. Reason: Misspelled word :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B

Thank you for this site! 1 year 1 month ago #13860

So currently did you prepared for the article..

Thank you for this site! 1 year 1 month ago #13861

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 452
Hi, Lakewolf:

Welcome to the forum! I'd very much like to see your article when it's completed. I have been writing about the kratom phenomenon for 3 yrs and just wrote a piece for the American Kratom Association to put the recent Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report by the CDC concerning "the emerging danger to health" that they claim kratom use poses.

The CDC totally ignores the good that kratom is doing for so many intelligent and responsible consumers! But, you already know that, I'm sure.

So, let us know when your research is complete and published. Perhaps we can work together to reveal the complicity of Big Pharm and the CDC to leave Americans in pain and dependent for whatever pharmaceutical the FDA/DEA/CDC will let them have.
;)

Thank you for this site! 1 year 1 month ago #13886

Can't wait to see the article.
Please share link when is published.
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds