Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.

TOPIC: Mother of Christopher Waldron!

Bookmark and Share

Mother of Christopher Waldron! 3 weeks 2 days ago #22918

• holycow#1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 274
Hello all
I just read that the mother of Christopher Waldron who they claim died from an overdose of kratom is not calling for a ban on kratom. She blames a of lack research and labling for her son's death. Although I would not say this is a positive statement its also not totally negetive. If more research and labeling was allowed before a ban that would be postive. Some vendors are there already with testing and labeling with recorded dates. Chris from CBO has been upgrading his methods to conform the best he can and would tow the line if the FDA would issue guidelines as I'm sure other vendors would also do! holtcow#1
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Mother of Christopher Waldron! 3 weeks 2 days ago #22925

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1184
Indeed! The FDA is not behaving rationally in the public so far. Maybe they have “opioid abuse disorder” and can not function in society.

Not one claim is true. Other than the name of the plant.

COB and quite a few others ALREADY have incurred extra costs in overhead to assure they remain in business and in compliance.

I can’t wait to see the FDA petition with 3 signatures.
Laurie
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: holycow#1
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds