22 Feb 2018
Over the last few days, we have taken on the task of updating the forum and moving it to a new server. As our community grows, the forum grows and we want it to function at the highest degree for everybody.
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: is kratom addictive?

is kratom addictive? 1 month 1 week ago #24568

• catspaw1955
  • catspaw1955's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 87
i meant thankyou bomalley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

is kratom addictive? 1 month 1 week ago #24569

• catspaw1955
  • catspaw1955's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 87
i have been on some form of oxycodone for 20years,,,,i have a train wreck of a back,,i am pain dependent and addicted ,,,,,i have although cut down from 210mg's per day to 40 mg's per day, and i found the kratom really helps,,,,,i started with 1 gram a couple of weeks ago...i now take 11 grams per day,,,,,i find it totally (for me anyway) takes away any w'/d's , makes me have a mental lift, and helps with my pain, this stuff is amazing.....and of course now they are trying to make it illegal......we have to fight that.....i take the red vein capsules wich are 1/2 a gram each....and this is the best place for information.....and i felt the same way when i joined...and everybody is great, smart , and helpful, here.....good luck...and god bless you,,,,i80j......catspaw1955
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

is kratom addictive? 1 month 1 week ago #24570

• i80j
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
On a side note- I went to the Laser Spine Institute in Tampa FL for noninvasive cervical surgery. Cut out bone spurs, address disc issues. Have about an 80% relief of the chronic burning pain.
Earlier today and had some of the Parvati Green Thai and although I did get an instant headache, it went away after 30 minutes with some soup and water. I am getting ready to take the Kali Red Indo. I don't have a scale to measure, I am just winging it. Please please let this work for me. If they make this illegal and it works for me, I guess I will end up a criminal because anything to get away from my current pain meds is worth it!!! Nice to know I am not alone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

is kratom addictive? 1 month 1 week ago #24574

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 1965

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
Hello & Welcome to the ILK Forum i80j! :-h Don't you worry Kratom will help you in whatever you want it to. It just makes life better & less stressful. Kratom is not Life's Answer to all our Problems but gives us just enough Help where we can pick ourselves up & keep going on with Life & Enjoy it without Pain, Depression, Anxiety, Stress etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: StarWarsForce, roadieratonga, i80j

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

is kratom addictive? 1 month 5 days ago #24619

• PhillyCheeze
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 98
Thought I’d mention that I usually try to take a day or so off per week from Kratom. Today is the first time I have taken a day off after 5 straight days of dosing 3x per day.

I can definitely tell, but it’s not like I’m sick. In fact, it’s not even like going without coffee. I just feel off. Really, really off. And maybe also feel a few small body pains I wouldn’t normally feel.

I’d say I’m tired - but I don’t really even feel tired because that would probably give me a headache.

That said, I think I would feel better after a nap. Unfortunately I can’t take one.

Recall I take Kratom primarily for anxiety.

Bored. That’s a good word for how I feel. Or if it’s possible to feel ‘meh,’ that’s what it is.

is kratom addictive? 1 month 5 days ago #24627

• JDeYoung
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 46
Anything and everything can be addictive if it's abused. Simply put for example sugar. Sugar can be addictive it has proven to be addictive and damaging. Just be responsible and there should be no issues. That being said be mindful how kratom is used. Follow a dosing guide that works for you and stick to it. In short yes Kratom can become addictive, just be smart is all.

is kratom addictive? 1 month 5 days ago #24631

• i80j
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Madmax...you seem quite the expert. I recently purchased the sample pack from onlinekratom and am overwhelmed. I have been taking this and that and today I don't feel that great. I seem to be getting headaches, which will subside after hydrating and eating. So far, the Kali Red Indo was the most effective. The first time was the most relaxed and calm I have been. It felt very different and I liked it. But the Parvati Green Thai worked ok the first time but not today. Only been doing this a few days and am thinking about getting the capsules until I get more accustomed to the whole idea of Kratom. I think I am going to get Green Maeng Da and maybe the Red Bali, although maybe I can give the Kali Red Indo another shot. Do you have any other suggestions for me? Thank you, Laura

is kratom addictive? 1 month 5 days ago #24633

• dayturnsnight
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 180
i80j that kali red is really something isnt it? Everything else seemed run of the mill but the kali red was excellent!

All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day, put the pieces back together my way.

is kratom addictive? 1 month 5 days ago #24635

• i80j
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
yes, yes it was! It was better than being high... myself at the most calming place I think I have ever been. No opiates could do better in my opinion. I loved knowing that it was legal, no hallucinogenic paranoia. Peaceful. Thanks for your input- I think I will stick to it. What do you use for the morning?
The following user(s) said Thank You: dayturnsnight

is kratom addictive? 1 month 5 days ago #24636

• dayturnsnight
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 180
I use 2-3 grams super white indo with 1 gram of any red vein (minus kali red thats too much of a night strain). Its gives excellent pain relief but keeps moving moving.
The following user(s) said Thank You: i80j

All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day, put the pieces back together my way.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds