08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: yeah i have been on the red vein kratom for 2 months,

yeah i have been on the red vein kratom for 2 months, 4 months 4 weeks ago #25486

• catspaw1955
  • catspaw1955's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 145
yeah i have been on the red vein kratom, for around 2 months now, is the green vein better for a good mood lifting feeling, i do not seem to get it anymore from the red vein, any help would be great.....thanks and god bless
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

yeah i have been on the red vein kratom for 2 months, 4 months 4 weeks ago #25489

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2660

catspaw1955 wrote: yeah i have been on the red vein kratom, for around 2 months now, is the green vein better for a good mood lifting feeling, i do not seem to get it anymore from the red vein, any help would be great.....thanks and god bless

You are getting the same effects you just do not feel it "kick in".
That is called tolerance. Nothing you can do about that except to keep your doses level so your tolerance does not creep up on you.

The only way to find out how new strains work is to try them.

I have found Indo Maeng Da to be good overall at pain relief and energy. I do not notice ANY effects on mood from Kratom at all. If my pain is under control I am usually in a good mood.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, catspaw1955

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
Last edit: by bomalley.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds