Yesterday
Today, June 21st, 2018, the American Kratom Association sent a letter authored by 9 leading experts on Kratom to the House and Senate Leadership in advance of the upcoming Senate Judicial Committee hearing. See the Press Release here: www.americankratom.org/aka-works-with-scientists

The full letter is available on the AKA Website: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/9ba5da_b39467484a...92451a30150c7a87.pdf
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: WARNING - Honor wholesale kratom - DO NOT US THIS VENDOR

WARNING - Honor wholesale kratom - DO NOT US THIS VENDOR 1 month 3 days ago #28095

• Bulkkratom
  • Bulkkratom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
I used this vendor and purchased $700 worth of kratom. I was in need a of new supplier so I thought I would try this one out. When I received my package it was so poorly packed and not the correct weight. I contact Peter McBride who apologizes for the mistake and assured me that he is sending out the missing grams. It’s now over a month later and out of nowhere he sends me an email
Saying sorry for the delay but your package was shipped out. I’m excited and say thank you. Needless to say the package was never sent out and all I go was more excuses. STAY VERY FAR AWAY FROM THIS VENDOR!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WARNING - Honor wholesale kratom - DO NOT US THIS VENDOR 1 month 3 days ago #28099

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1894
Welcome to the best kratom forum, Bulkkratom.

There are other wholesale suppliers in our APPROVED VENDOR list (above right with a device larger than a phone).

I know of one on the list (at least) who has a wholesale system in place for you.

Bummer. Thanks for the heads up. It’s not CLEAR as to which vendor this issue involves. Was BULK KRATOM the vendor and Peter McBride represents THEM?
Clarification please.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teeswaran

Laurie

WARNING - Honor wholesale kratom - DO NOT US THIS VENDOR 1 month 3 days ago #28100

• Bulkkratom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
This is the website that I warn you to not use honorkratomwholesale.com/ and I’m not sure if Peter McBride is the owner or management but he had enough excuses to sound like an owner.

WARNING - Honor wholesale kratom - DO NOT US THIS VENDOR 1 month 3 days ago #28105

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
The dreaded next question: what made you choose them? Just curious.

Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us before this got any further out of hand.

There are some shady characters in the secondhand markets, to be sure. I know an Indonesian who had a representative selling for him here. The Indonesian got screwed out of his pay. So you are not alone. We are here to HELP NEWBIES and we encourage good communication efforts with vendors when issues arise.

This falls into the OTHER category where there is no place to turn for a refund. Bummer! I’d be INSANE freaking out.

Hopefully things will work out in the end.

Definitely curious why this particular place was your choice. At least lurkers and members can gain wisdom from past mistakes by reading here.

Laurie

WARNING - Honor wholesale kratom - DO NOT US THIS VENDOR 1 month 2 days ago #28118

• Bulkkratom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I was using bulkkratomBUlk USA, I loved their lucky 7 strain. When they had shut down I looked for another company who had it and that company was the only other one who had it. I used Venmo to wire the money and had to email a couple times before they finally sent the package. This guy Peter McBride talked a great game and actually looked like he was going to give me great customer service . Complete lie and is still giving me the runaround on the 300 grams that he shorted me on the order.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, catspaw1955, Teeswaran

WARNING - Honor wholesale kratom - DO NOT US THIS VENDOR 1 month 2 days ago #28121

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Thanks for the heads up :(

Welcome to the forum anyway :)

Laurie
Last Edit: by Laurie.

WARNING - Honor wholesale kratom - DO NOT US THIS VENDOR 1 month 21 hours ago #28173

• welob77
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I am always worried when I buy online. Any product from almost any vendor for the first time. You really never know what you are going to get if you get anything at all. I am very new to Kratom. I was watching a youtube channel that was warning users that a kratom vendor was selling product with mold and it was making people sick. The female giving the warning in the video never named names which I thought was unreal. I am not for throwing people under the but, however if someone is selling a tainted product that can harm the buyers, I say run tell it.
By the way, thank you for naming names and giving everyone a warning.

WARNING - Honor wholesale kratom - DO NOT US THIS VENDOR 1 month 20 hours ago #28176

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Welcome to the forum, welob77.

Lots to see here. Check out the APPROVED VENDOR list (scroll right at top with device larger than a phone).

They have been vetted for safety and security on so many levels. Read the reviews in FIND A VENDOR/RATE A VENDOR for unpaid reviews of vendors approved here and others.

Hope you find some helpful threads here for your journey!

Laurie

WARNING - Honor wholesale kratom - DO NOT US THIS VENDOR 1 month 17 hours ago #28185

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2565
Something I learned here on the LIK forum....
contact your vendors and ASK.
Do you test for E Coli, salmonella, mitragynine content, pesticides, heavy metals?

I found the way the vendor answered me was as informative as the content of the answer.

A professionally worded response stating all the tests they do and offerring to give you the results is much different than a response that says.."Well no I do not test...I guess I should huh? But the people we get it from, they do that..so we are good."

Now which of these two vendors would you trust the most?

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong

WARNING - Honor wholesale kratom - DO NOT US THIS VENDOR 1 month 14 hours ago #28188

• welob77
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you. The problem that I have is I live in a state where Kratom is banned. I was on suboxone for 7 years. I spent over $600 every month of that 7 years. One day, I came across a youtube channel, I decided to drive to another state, fortunately it was only 3 hrs away to buy kratom, I have been off subs for 2 months. I thought I would never be able to say that.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds