Yesterday
Today, June 21st, 2018, the American Kratom Association sent a letter authored by 9 leading experts on Kratom to the House and Senate Leadership in advance of the upcoming Senate Judicial Committee hearing. See the Press Release here: www.americankratom.org/aka-works-with-scientists

The full letter is available on the AKA Website: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/9ba5da_b39467484a...92451a30150c7a87.pdf
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: i just get green or red vein

i just get green or red vein 1 month 16 hours ago #28186

• catspaw1955
  • catspaw1955's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 139
hi everybody, every one seems to get kinds of kratom that have different names, the company i buy from only has 3 strains red, green, and white vein, kratom, the red is what works the best for me,,,,,,,but i am confused by all the other red, white, and green strains, is there a way to get samples from some of the online vendors, so i can try other strains of the red? i am really a newbie at this, so as much help as i can get would be great, god bless all. love catspaw1955

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

i just get green or red vein 1 month 6 hours ago #28193

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2565
You are right...there are only three strains...red, green, and white.

Youc can read more about yellow/gold on this thread.

www.ilovekratom.com/forum/general-dialog...start=0#.WtYX7ojwZhF

Strains are often branded by attaching the location of where the plant was orignally grown (Vietnam, Sumatra, Borneo, Thai etc) , by creating a name that describes the effects, ( Eg Red Harmony), or by the shape of the leaf, (eg Elephant, Horned).

BUT it is the color of the leaf that determines the strain. A strain is basicaly a genetic variant so only the leaf color (or maybe the shape of the leaf) is a strain. All other effects of the plant leaf are from the alkaloid profile which can be affected by the growing conditions (soil and climate).

All in all it does not matter...you still have to experiment to find what works for you.

Most vendors offer small amounts (25 - 30 Gms) so you can try out something different. When I am ordering my faves I often get a couple of samples just to try something new.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, catspaw1955

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong

i just get green or red vein 1 month 5 hours ago #28196

• C.O.B
  • Vendor
  • Vendor
  • Plants Not Pills
  • Thank you received: 462

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
Love this.
Even white is debatable when you look into it.
Just a drying method
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com

i just get green or red vein 3 weeks 6 days ago #28365

• catspaw1955
  • catspaw1955's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 139
thank you , i really needed to get a clear concise answer, thank you again, it really helped
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds