08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: New here

New here 1 month 1 day ago #31009

• Debbie329
  • Debbie329's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
Hello, all,

My name is Debbie. I have found googling around that there is a bill before the government to ban Kratom in the US. I just started using it and it has helped me in so many ways. So this is a sad day. I do believe the ban will go through. I find myself weaning off the 5gm three times a day I was taking so I don't go through cold turkey withdrawals when they do. I want to call everyone on this site, to do what we can. Go to the American Kratom association and sign the petition. Go to change.com and write your legislators. They see
To insist Kratom is dangerous and 36 people have died from taking it. That's not true. They are calling it related to heroine for those who can't get heroine. Now, I don't do drugs like that. I have many medical issues that Kratom helps. I take too many pills. I wanted to use Kratom to get off what I can. Please, get together on this write and call your representative. Let's see if we get together we can stop this! Everyone have a great day!

Debbie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New here 1 month 18 hours ago #31029

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2329
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, Debbie329.

Please do not spread misinformation on the site, hope you enjoy the multiple discussions related to kratom.

There are admin available to oversee BAN SCARES and we will post if there is a sudden ban.

Yesterday a rumor was going around that exports had been stopped in Indonesia! Came out ONE PACKAGE was held in customs.

Due diligence is far more helpful.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy and good luck going thru your particular task. You’ll make it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Laurie
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds