07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: New Member

New Member 1 month 4 weeks ago #40601

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 6208
Indeed! You hit the nail on the head a few times here!

I watched a movie on Netflix recently about that Adderall epidemic. I am certain I’d have tried it if I could (chronic fatigue goes hand in hand with depression/pain).
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Member 1 month 4 weeks ago #40627

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1885
hi Gloria! im so glad you found us. its funny, tramadol is the only thing that helped me that I could keep down. never got me 'high' just able to work. I get prescribed 45 every 6 months. room for dependence huh? lol...since ive taken kratom ive had one. never same day of course, just in the begging when my reactions to the leaf were less certain.

we have many great approved vendors you will have fun shopping when time is right. not bashing anyone, what works for you is just that. its good to rotate vendors and strains
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

New Member 1 month 4 weeks ago #40647

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 969
Laurie,
Was that the documentary where they said that adderall is derived from the same type of amphetamine that the Nazis were taking during the beginning of WWII? They took it so they wouldn't have to sleep when they invaded Poland.
I thought I saw one that talked about adderall just being a repackaged version of that.
Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

New Member 1 month 4 weeks ago #40649

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
No. Although that would be an interesting (horrifying) documentary to see, the one I saw was something like, “Take Your Pills” and was about the children diagnosed as ADHD early in life, medicated and how that affected them as they grew up into adulthood. Not good. Summary: meds are DANGEROUS in any form, especially repeated ones over years. Even HELPFUL AT THE TIME come with consequences.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the “brain damage” I’m struggling with was caused by such use of drugs and alcohol. Including the antidepressant experiments that didn’t work out.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

New Member 1 month 4 weeks ago #40650

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Do you recall the name of the documentary you saw? Mine was on Netflix recently.
Laurie

New Member 1 month 4 weeks ago #40652

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 969
I saw Take Your Pills on netflix. The reference to the Nazis and hitler being an addict wasn't on there?
I wonder if it may have been a documentary about hitler and drugs and after watching both my mind mixed them.
Or I did more research after that which tied them together? :-?

I think netflix has a way of checking what I have watched in the past. I'll need to check to see what I vaguely remember. :lol:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

New Member 1 month 4 weeks ago #40653

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Interesting! Maybe I missed it, but I don’t think so. Your nazi story sounds like something PBS might run? I love their documentaries when they have them.
Laurie

New Member 1 month 3 weeks ago #40673

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1885
you both are so right.. if your average person takes at least 4 scripts, most being daily, theyre happy and rich off of our misery. im not saying all scripts are bad. some are needed, but it becomes a let me prescribe something for that side effect.. and the list goes on.

they are happy having us 'popping bennies' like in WWII. I have known plenty of 20 or 30 somethings that take Adderall, still. never stopped. baaaaaahhhhhh! THIS sheep will bite hehe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

New Member 1 month 3 weeks ago #40684

• kratering
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 496

gloriaf wrote: I also found that Kratom had very little sedative effect and I was able to go about my day and get everything I needed to do accomplished.
I think it may be a possible alternative to the stimulant medication

The Whites and greens are absolutely great for Narcolepsy and trouble staying awake. I was taking Provigil for years. Ran Out and decided to substitute Kratom. Worked great.

I learned my reason for being so tired was sleep Apnea and now I have one of those breather type setups and it's been a gamechanger.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

New Member 1 month 1 week ago #41154

• CraigJ
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 45
Hello all, I’m a member of a different kratom forum which is where I heard about this one. Anyway, I live in the sunshine state and I’m glad to be a member here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds