07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Hi! I am new to the forum.

Hi! I am new to the forum. 5 months 2 days ago #41269

• LittleRosie
  • LittleRosie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 59
I have lurked for a few weeks before creating an account and finally, I have a moment to introduce myself.
I am new to kratom but not new to pain and the nightmare of dealing with pain management doctors. I have arthritis, severe arthritis in my lower back, post-Lyme Disease autoimmune issues, neuropathy, bursitis, and chronic kidney stones and UTIs. If that weren't enough I also have depression and insomnia. And to top all that off I am a cancer survivor. Without any kind of effective pain management, I don't have a life, can't function and am mostly bedridden and reliant on others. This goes against my independent nature and isolates me from all of the activities I enjoy.
For years methadone and muscle relaxers worked but dealing with pain management doctors these days is a nightmare. I never had addiction issues but now getting any kind of feasible pharmaceutical pain management medication is nearly impossible. I never liked that solution in the first place but I had no other options. I had tried all the natural remedies I knew of, visited holistic practitioners and nothing worked. Until now.
Kratom has been a Godsend. I finally feel like I am in control of my pain solutions and I can listen to my body and decide for myself what is best for me. Kratom and adjunct botanicals suit my preference for natural remedies and besides that, they actually work! I have none of the awful side effects of opioids and I am actually beginning to be productive again.
I am thankful for this place and already you all have made a difference. Finding a good vendor isn't easy and I have had a lot of misses. For a while, I only bought from one vendor that I knew had quality products but the prices are very steep and not viable for me long term. I metabolize herbs and medications unusually fast and can't afford to stay with only this vendor any longer.
So Hello Everyone and I look forward to getting to know you all. I received some new kratom from two new places recommended here and I will give my honest thoughts about them once I have tried them. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Radio Dano

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi! I am new to the forum. 5 months 2 days ago #41270

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8005
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, LittleRosie!

I’ll have more comments later, but wanted to let you know we are happy to help you get started managing your pain and issues safely and effectively!

More folks will be here any time now!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Radio Dano, LittleRosie

Hi! I am new to the forum. 5 months 2 days ago #41271

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1187
Being a cancer survivor is special, and an inspiration, so congratulations on that, and though I'm a relative newcomer here as well, I say "Welcome aboard"!

Whenever I hear someone is a cancer survivor I'm reminded of the following sentiment which I saw posted. :)

(I hope this image shows up)

img1.etsystatic.com/116/0/10753911/il_570xN.915853951_alxo.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Radio Dano, LittleRosie

Hi! I am new to the forum. 5 months 2 days ago #41272

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8005
I was mistaken about “getting you started”! You’re well along already! Wow! Great response already!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, LittleRosie

Hi! I am new to the forum. 5 months 2 days ago #41276

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3977
Hi LittleRosie , welcome to the leaf tribe (L)

Great introduction, finding somthing that works so well is one of the most beautiful and unscriptable of discoveries !

We all get to share this experience of knowing just how valuable and effective a tool kratom is .... im thrilled you happened upon it and now have a avenue to feel better, it really is a miraculous herb!!!

Thx for showing up and sharing your story, this is a one of a kind community of exceptional sweet people.... all trying to walk through life in a better way with the help of kratom!

Enough gospel, but I feel I can preach on for days about this plant and how it’s helped me personally with pain, depression, anxiety..... Mother Nature is awesome !!!

Hope to see you here more , honored to meet you :)

Brandon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Radio Dano, LittleRosie

Hi! I am new to the forum. 5 months 1 day ago #41293

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1547
A hearty welcome from Georgia LittleRosie :cheer:

Don :silly:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Radio Dano, LittleRosie

Hi! I am new to the forum. 5 months 1 day ago #41296

• LittleRosie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Babel-17 wrote: Being a cancer survivor is special, and an inspiration, so congratulations on that, and though I'm a relative newcomer here as well, I say "Welcome aboard"!

Whenever I hear someone is a cancer survivor I'm reminded of the following sentiment which I saw posted. :)

(I hope this image shows up)

img1.etsystatic.com/116/0/10753911/il_570xN.915853951_alxo.jpg

Thank you very much! Surviving cancer changed my life and put things in perspective for me. I want to spend more time doing things I love and less time feeling sidelined by health concerns. Pain issues are like thieves that rob us of time that we could spend doing things we enjoy. After battling cancer I just don't want to spend any more of my life beholden to doctors begging for enough medication to just be able to barely function much less doing the physical activities I love.
Anyway, I could write a book about my feelings about that. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

Hi! I am new to the forum. 5 months 1 day ago #41297

• LittleRosie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Laurie wrote: I was mistaken about “getting you started”! You’re well along already! Wow! Great response already!

Thanks for the welcome!
I am already "started" but I still have a lot to learn. I still don't have a good rotation yet. I am just now ordering from recommended vendors and am trying out the strains and blends. Good vendors with quality products have already made me realize what I have been missing by taking decent but overpriced products.
I have read a lot of your posts and value your expertise and honest reviews. They are part of the reason I stopped lurking. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Hi! I am new to the forum. 5 months 1 day ago #41298

• LittleRosie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: Hi LittleRosie , welcome to the leaf tribe (L)

Great introduction, finding somthing that works so well is one of the most beautiful and unscriptable of discoveries !

We all get to share this experience of knowing just how valuable and effective a tool kratom is .... im thrilled you happened upon it and now have a avenue to feel better, it really is a miraculous herb!!!

Thx for showing up and sharing your story, this is a one of a kind community of exceptional sweet people.... all trying to walk through life in a better way with the help of kratom!

Enough gospel, but I feel I can preach on for days about this plant and how it’s helped me personally with pain, depression, anxiety..... Mother Nature is awesome !!!

Hope to see you here more , honored to meet you :)

Brandon

Thank you, I feel honored to meet you too. :) I am glad to be part of the leaf tribe. I am a true believer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by LittleRosie.

Hi! I am new to the forum. 5 months 1 day ago #41300

• LittleRosie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Tiggermanscrat wrote: A hearty welcome from Georgia LittleRosie :cheer:

Don :silly:

Thank you kindly. We are neighbors. I live in Florida. :-h

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds