07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Hi! I am new to the forum.

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41303

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 982

Thank you kindly. We are neighbors. I live in Florida. :-h

My son, daughter in law and 2 of my 4 grandkids live in FL and my best friend and his wife just retired there in April so I do a lot of visiting to the Sunshine state.
Also been to Disney with kids and grandkids multiple times each. :cheer:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, LittleRosie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41308

• Inland Botanicals
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 142
Welcome LittleRosie! Folks here are really knowledgeable and so welcoming. Glad you found it :x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, LittleRosie

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41322

• LittleRosie
  • LittleRosie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 59

Inland Botanicals wrote: Welcome LittleRosie! Folks here are really knowledgeable and so welcoming. Glad you found it :x

I just received my samples from you in the mail yesterday. I loved the Green Lantern. I had a lift in energy and mood but I was relaxed enough to chill out and be clear minded at the same time. It was great for late afternoon and I did have some pain relief with my muscle aches. The other one I will reorder is the Counting Sheep. Sedating but in a smooth way and I didn't feel foggy or heavy. I drifted to sleep in a good mood. :)
I like that your powders mix easily in a little bit of water or juice. They are very easy to take.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Inland Botanicals, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41327

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1920
hey rosie! happy to have you here. you have been through enough. take the time to adjust and ask as much as you need to. you are in the right place! im so glad you found us!

and you tried inland. that is a great place to start! love the lantern as well. even their simple strains are good too! in sense/ gold leaf, natures cure, PA botanicals LLC, pharmacy drop out, christophers organic botanicals, so many places to try! try the non blended to see if the leaf is typical for you ( white energy red relaxed or sleepy ect.. ) and we can help take it from there!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, LittleRosie

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41330

• LittleRosie
  • LittleRosie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 59

michele373 wrote: hey rosie! happy to have you here. you have been through enough. take the time to adjust and ask as much as you need to. you are in the right place! im so glad you found us!

and you tried inland. that is a great place to start! love the lantern as well. even their simple strains are good too! in sense/ gold leaf, natures cure, PA botanicals LLC, pharmacy drop out, christophers organic botanicals, so many places to try! try the non blended to see if the leaf is typical for you ( white energy red relaxed or sleepy ect.. ) and we can help take it from there!

Thank you michele. That is a good idea. Because I am just now getting some quality stuff, this method will give me a chance to figure out what agrees with me and what doesn't. So much of what I tried before was weak except the expensive stuff. Yes, I needed less but not enough to justify such high prices.
So far I know I like reds, greens, and yellows. I am little afraid to try whites because I had a bad experience with one. It made me jittery and restless.
I also had a very good experience with Re Leaf with number 2366(green) for pain and the Nerv Blend. I opened my package and the fresh smell was amazing. I hadn't had that experience before. And it was great every time I tried it this past week. So much so I reordered it. It was a tremendous help with my neuropathy pain, circulation, inflammation, energy, and mood. My feet didn't ache for the first time in a long time. I also didn't have to take as much and for my fast metabolization of herbs and meds, this was important.
I like feel like this forum has started me on the right path and it is like I am finally learning what kratom can really do for someone like me. I learned here that it is important to try samples and that all of us are different. What is fantastic for me might be meh for someone else. I didn't know that before and as a result, I wasted a lot of time and money on subpar kratom.
I have a lot of questions and a lot to learn. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41333

• Inland Botanicals
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 142

LittleRosie wrote:

Inland Botanicals wrote: Welcome LittleRosie! Folks here are really knowledgeable and so welcoming. Glad you found it :x

I just received my samples from you in the mail yesterday. I loved the Green Lantern. I had a lift in energy and mood but I was relaxed enough to chill out and be clear minded at the same time. It was great for late afternoon and I did have some pain relief with my muscle aches. The other one I will reorder is the Counting Sheep. Sedating but in a smooth way and I didn't feel foggy or heavy. I drifted to sleep in a good mood. :)
I like that your powders mix easily in a little bit of water or juice. They are very easy to take.

Glad you're loving the Green Lantern! I think that's gonna be my go-to for today as well. :-P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, LittleRosie

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41344

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 6263
Hi LittleRosie, Petunia, et al-

Great reiterating what you’ve learned so far, LittleRosie! By spelling it out like that, other lurkers can pick up on great tips without need to sign up (their loss of our personalities of course, haha)!

I liked blends for years and suddenly stopped enjoying them. Metabolism is SO WEIRD when it comes to settling in with a favorite strain. I had to START OVER AGAIN and get regular strains like red Malay and green maeng da, etc. I didn’t respond well to those during my first 2 years. Now they are GOLD. <—-I don’t respond well to gold strains-not what I meant.

I think you said that you are sensitive to anxiety. I am also, so I would set the white aside or mix a tiny bit into a green to replace your morning coffee.

Happy TGIF!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, LittleRosie

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41346

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 6263
Now I remember what I posted here for! I am trying some regular strains from Inland Botanicals. It’s been a “high pain” week and their Red Bali and Red Malay are very helpful! They are well known for good blends, but I can recommend their regular strains as well!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, LittleRosie

Last edit: by Laurie.

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41347

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 982

Happy TGIF!

I have one of my aloha shirts on. It means goodbye to the workweek and hello to the weekend. :-bd :cheer:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, LittleRosie

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41356

• Radio Dano
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 93
Welcome to the forum LittleRosie! It is fascinating how your story mirrors so many other stories here including my own. If you read news stories, including some very recent propaganda, you would think that kratom is killing off the population and of course it is not. I was so inspired by how effective kratom was for my pain that I started a kratom podcast. My first couple of shows has me trying to be neutral but I jumped on the advocacy bandwagon and am definitely pro-kratom. I had to be intellectually honest with myself or I couldn't build trust with my listeners. Please get involved in your community to curb any kratom banishment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds