07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Hi! I am new to the forum.

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41366

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 6263
>:D

I’m STILL blown away at how much it helps my varying pain problems.

It’s so cool to hear that others continue to get good results as well. That just never gets old!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, LittleRosie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41378

• LittleRosie
  • LittleRosie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 59

Laurie wrote: Now I remember what I posted here for! I am trying some regular strains from Inland Botanicals. It’s been a “high pain” week and their Red Bali and Red Malay are very helpful! They are well known for good blends, but I can recommend their regular strains as well!

Thanks for the recommendation.:)
I am here for just that kind of advice. It is interesting that our metabolism changes and what used to work stops. I will keep that in mind. I also like the idea of blending a good smooth stabilizing green with a touch of white to get going in the mornings. I wonder if I will be able to take whites in the future when I am able to start exercising again.
Always feel free to correct me or give any advice. I am here to learn and be a part of this community. Being here and participating has lifted my spirits. SO LURKERS TAKE THE PLUNGE! It is so worth it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41381

• LittleRosie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Radio Dano wrote: Welcome to the forum LittleRosie! It is fascinating how your story mirrors so many other stories here including my own. If you read news stories, including some very recent propaganda, you would think that kratom is killing off the population and of course it is not. I was so inspired by how effective kratom was for my pain that I started a kratom podcast. My first couple of shows has me trying to be neutral but I jumped on the advocacy bandwagon and am definitely pro-kratom. I had to be intellectually honest with myself or I couldn't build trust with my listeners. Please get involved in your community to curb any kratom banishment.

I hope to get involved in advocacy in the future. Kratom has been a miracle for me and others judging from the comments I have read on the internet and here. What is the name of your podcast? Are you allowed to post it? If not can you send me . PM so I can have a listen?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41383

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1920
rosie,

im so glad you posted on the releaf strain working well, I have no problem picking a random but I do need a good green for feet and knee pain to add to my rotation. almost out of my PA botanicals greens ( their sample green pack is amazing and reasonable! )

I personally don't have any ban issues in my state but I try to educate. even if 100 more people know of it now that didn't before, and that it works for me that's awesome in itself. I have 5 new people I work with try/ use akuamma now. they are blown away. sometimes the small feats are a celebration!

they call em my magic pills, I joke that im a witch doctor in training!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, LittleRosie

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41386

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2683
What a cool witch!!!! B-) :x

What kind of snake juice you holdin ?? :-?

I’ll have what your having (L)

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Love for my peeps

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41389

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 982
Maybe it is the season of the witch as Donovan sings here. :woohoo:

My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373, LittleRosie

Last edit: by Tiggermanscrat.

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41395

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Excellent choice for the day! Thanks so much, Don.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41396

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 982
An oldie but goodie.:-bd
It may be before michele's time though. :lol:

The graphic reminds me of a spirograph drawing. :)
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41399

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
OMG I loved Spirograph! My FAVORITE fancy toy back then was Lite Brite. I had to spend the night in the right home to even touch it.
Spirograph was more affordable and you really could use your imagination to infinity! No limitations like a slinky!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373

Hi! I am new to the forum. 1 month 1 week ago #41402

• LittleRosie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

michele373 wrote: rosie,

im so glad you posted on the releaf strain working well, I have no problem picking a random but I do need a good green for feet and knee pain to add to my rotation. almost out of my PA botanicals greens ( their sample green pack is amazing and reasonable! )

I personally don't have any ban issues in my state but I try to educate. even if 100 more people know of it now that didn't before, and that it works for me that's awesome in itself. I have 5 new people I work with try/ use akuamma now. they are blown away. sometimes the small feats are a celebration!

they call em my magic pills, I joke that im a witch doctor in training!

I understand about feet and knees. MIne have ached so long and been overshadowed by my other pain that I just resigned myself that it was going to be something I had to deal with. I have used this Nerv Blend for three days in a row just to see if it just helped that one or two times and every time I have the same experience. I was able to cook a whole meal for once without taking long breaks in between each step. Even my lower back pain eased up. The only other time I was able to do that was when I was taking strong opioids like Dilaudid.

That is cool that you get other people to try these botanicals. I gave some real kava to my mom and some wild lettuce and she loved them. I haven't brought her on board for kratom just yet but I am working on it. :cheer:

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds