07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Hi! I am new to the forum.

Hi! I am new to the forum. 4 months 4 weeks ago #41404

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2851
rosie,

that sounds great, got to try that nerv blend! do you know what color/ colors it is? yes had feet pain for many years, get cortisone in my heels, so serious we are talking future surgery. and osteoarthritis.. woo hoo! but the leaf helps me cope. im just grateful it helps me still work. im actually a chef. longer hours in the summer. like a psycho..

wild lettuce works pretty well for me, but corydalis from in sense/ gold leaf is my favorite. I take phellodendron at night too cause it makes me sleepy and helps with blood pressure and everything..you can tell I took some im rambling. have a good night all...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi! I am new to the forum. 4 months 4 weeks ago #41406

• LittleRosie
  • LittleRosie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 59

michele373 wrote: rosie,

that sounds great, got to try that nerv blend! do you know what color/ colors it is? yes had feet pain for many years, get cortisone in my heels, so serious we are talking future surgery. and osteoarthritis.. woo hoo! but the leaf helps me cope. im just grateful it helps me still work. im actually a chef. longer hours in the summer. like a psycho..

wild lettuce works pretty well for me, but corydalis from in sense/ gold leaf is my favorite. I take phellodendron at night too cause it makes me sleepy and helps with blood pressure and everything..you can tell I took some im rambling. have a good night all...

The Nerv Blend is 3 types of Red and two types of Green at 20 percent each so 60 red and 40 green.
A chef with painful feet has to be agony. I don't know how you do it. Brave.
I will have to try the Phellodendron. Anything that helps me sleep sounds good to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Hi! I am new to the forum. 4 months 4 weeks ago #41408

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8015
That’s great! How is the wild lettuce? I almost got some except my boss forgot to process my pay before his wife went into labor. So I can’t pull the trigger and try it yet.

Dying to know what y’all recommend it for. Thanks in advance!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Hi! I am new to the forum. 4 months 4 weeks ago #41417

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2851
thank you rosie! that nerv blend sounds good...the phellodendron im using mostly for blood pressure. im hesitant to get put on scripts. I highly recommend skullcap and corydalis for sleep and pain relief. they both work well but small doses toether oh boy I sleep like the dead!

as far as my career, you have to love what you do. and I usually do! and the bills don't pay themselves! too hard to get disability so just got to work through it. I figure im 15 yrs or so away from going on social security so its all good. till then ill let my bosses contribute to my retirement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Hi! I am new to the forum. 4 months 2 weeks ago #41723

• natures_cure
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
Welcome Rosie.

We provide free samples to first time customers when requested. So if you'd like to try some strains before buying just let us know in the notes section of the order.
www.naturescurekratom.com

Free 2-day shipping.
$80/kg
Guaranteed delivery! Free reship if anything happens to your package.
10% off with coupon code: ILK or FALL2019

Payment Options:
eCheck/ACH
Apple Pay
Western Union
Wire Transfer
Check
Money Order
Amazon
Cash App
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds