07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Dose amount

Dose amount 4 months 3 weeks ago #41523

• khunter
  • khunter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
I just got in some Kratom from Gold Leaf Botanicals and I'm wondering how strong it is. I've always bought from head shops that made their own and always needed a full tablespoon to feel the effects. I did try one brand, Leaf of Life, that only required 1 teaspoon. Can the more experienced Kratom users tell me if that's the case with Gold Leaf's products? Leaf of Life actually had recommended dose on package and salesperson warned me it was much stronger than their normal stuff. I know I'll have to play around a little anyway but I know some brands are actually the real deal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dose amount 4 months 3 weeks ago #41525

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8015
I haven’t had the opportunity to try Leaf of Life as yet. But I would definitely recommend caution of a similar nature with your new product. I use less than normal with Gold Leaf or In Sense Botanicals. Though they differ in growing process, and drying might also be different - making these two vendors products completely different - start with 1 TEAspoon also and add more each 30 mins to determine your metabolism rate. Going over will bring on nausea and wobbles and ruin the day for you.

That’s my experience. Next!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Dose amount 4 months 3 weeks ago #41530

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2851
yes laurie has wise advice.

im so glad you pulled the trigger with gold leaf. they have such good products! I tried a sample of the gold leaf green hulu, blew my socks off a few days ago! but yes I flat teaspoon is wise.is it a red or something night soothing? you can always take more but you cant take less. if you don't feel enough effects in about a half an hour, 45 min, take another half.

I haven't taken leaf of life either, I have never ordered online any leaf that didn't work at all. just most hit me more than others. if gold leaf works for you, most of their products probably will! I don't think you will be disappointed. you know they have quality that they stand by when theres a guarantee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Dose amount 4 months 3 weeks ago #41535

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3371
Gold Leaf has potent Kratom I would start lower. Also might depend on what you ordered from them
I find Red Hulu, Red Sumatra, Green Thai all to be very good quality and I do dose lower with these strains.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, Babel-17

Dose amount 4 months 3 weeks ago #41640

• khunter
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Well it's been a week so far and honestly I'm not all that impressed with Gold Leaf. I've tried Green and White Maeng Da and I never got the same effect has the head shop kind. Maybe I should try a different vendor. I would really like to find an online vender because it's cheaper. I also know there's so many different strains I haven't tried but i really want the clean energy green Maeng da seems to give. There's no crash or anything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Dose amount 4 months 3 weeks ago #41641

• khunter
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I also don't think it has anything to do with hitting that wall on one strain. With head shop stuff I have yet to bottom out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Dose amount 4 months 3 weeks ago #41643

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1169

khunter wrote: Well it's been a week so far and honestly I'm not all that impressed with Gold Leaf. I've tried Green and White Maeng Da and I never got the same effect has the head shop kind. Maybe I should try a different vendor. I would really like to find an online vender because it's cheaper. I also know there's so many different strains I haven't tried but i really want the clean energy green Maeng da seems to give. There's no crash or anything.

Good morning khunter. I, personally, LOVE all the Kratom I have received from Gold Leaf. Rob and his folks are great people to work with. I really like the wild Kratom Gold Leaf offers. I have yet to receive a bad response from any of their products. I will continue to purchase from Rob and his folks. I think it's a personal choice but wild Kratom just tastes much better to me and the effects hit the right spot.

I hope you find what your looking for! Be blessed.

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Dose amount 4 months 3 weeks ago #41644

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8015
Hi Khunter!

I noticed something you said in your first post that I missed before. About the head shop powder you liked was, “they make their own”. It could be we are not comparing oranges and apples!

Did you wish to get something of an enhanced nature, maybe? Because that’s a completely different thing and I have different recommendations.

Are you treating pain? Or are you using recreationally? I ask only because my suggestions might be different based on the state of your physical health.

Thank you for giving our suggestions a try AND letting us know it’s not workin’ for you. There is more than one vendor for a reason. Cool that you came back instead of heading off on your own with this issue. Very cool.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Dose amount 4 months 3 weeks ago #41655

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2851
hey all!

hey k hunter! im sad you didn't get the effects you were after. did you try to take a touch more? the folks at gold leaf stand by their products and make sure youre satisfied. reach out to them if you have tried and really not happy. their dark red mang da is awesome to me.. their red dragon and fuzzy dragon are some of my favorite blends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Dose amount 4 months 3 weeks ago #41657

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 498
fuzzy dragon is great for sleep :}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds