07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Welcome to the I Love Kratom Forum! We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Pesticides

Pesticides 1 month 2 days ago #41570

• Layla
  • Layla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I am new to Kratom and have enjoyed this site but don’t like social media and rarely post anything. However, I felt I must warn others about what happened to me. I ordered Kratom from 3 approved vendors, 2 of which assured me they do stringent testing. The first one I didn’t think to ask.I had recent lab work that showed pesticides in my blood. My doctor said it was as if I went to a foreign country and drank a bottle of water containing pesticides. This was very upsetting of course and I came home and threw out all I had left. Any company can claim they test but you dont really know what you are putting in your body. I never had that finding before so there is no question it was from one or maybe all the products.It is not worth risking my health and I worry about future health problems it may cause. I will never use it again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pesticides 1 month 2 days ago #41573

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 967
What type of lab tests were run?
Was it part of a normal series or did you request a specific panel for pesticides?

Which pesticide(s) were detected? :-?

Thank you.
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie

Pesticides 1 month 2 days ago #41578

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 6206
Sorry to hear of your experience, Layla. I hope your health continues to improve!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Pesticides 1 month 2 days ago #41579

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Additionally, please consider removing local and regional produce from your diet. I know that I live near the “salad bowl of the nation” and Round Up is prolific out there. GMO products also. Organic on the label does not always ring true. The stuff blows from one plantation to another in the same way seeds accidentally do. The good ole USA uses ROUND UP in abundance and farmers in Indonesia DO NOT. Especially the wild grown product, which is not touched until it’s harvested to dry.

Please come back after you’ve taken the appropriate amount of time off of kratom and fresh produce/veggies and let us know how your tests are coming out.

Hopefully you don’t live near a farm or even a garden. That Monsanto has caused birth defects in my distant relatives who live nearer to the “salad bowl” and now BAYER has acquired Monsanto assumably to put pesticides in our medication as well?! Far fetched? Perhaps. Why else would Bayer buy up Monsanto JUST IN TIME to pay for cancer victims in class action lawsuits? I don’t know...

Thanks for sharing your concerns, Layla. Really hope you feel better and are rid of the problem IMMEDIATELY!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Pesticides 1 month 2 days ago #41580

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2645
Darn, that’s no bueno Layla , sorry about that !!!
You’ve already probably considered this but do you eat conventional veggies and fruits ?? Like non-organic ?? Also do you live in a agricultural area?? Just some things I imeafiatly thought of , but, it’s totally conceivable that certain areas of with bad hygienic practices could have tainted your kratom...?? I mean it’s possible !! But it’s slightly unsettling to think it may be because of kratom.. Ofcourse is rule out other possibilities as well

Hope you get nice and cleansed of all those nasty chemicals...

Thx for sharing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Pesticides 1 month 2 days ago #41581

• Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
That’s funny ,!you beat me to it Laurie !!! Your awesome

Pesticides 1 month 2 days ago #41582

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Neener neener
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Pesticides 1 month 2 days ago #41584

• Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Haha B-)

Pesticides 1 month 1 day ago #41587

• Layla
  • Layla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I had routine lab work -CBC with diff and the doc said one the results was positive for pesticides. The specific pesticide was not identified as it was not a pesticide screen..There is no other possible cause but kratom. I live in the city and eat very healthy, almost all organic. I have never had this abnormality before I started to use kratom. It actually showed up around a month after I first used it. This can have very serious health consequences including cancer. My doc said there is NOTHING I can do about it now.This is no joke and you are all taking a big risk with your health. If you want to be in denial and defend buying kratom off the internet then go ahead but at least get a CBC to confirm you are not contaminated. For me, I regret I ever heard of Kratom.

Pesticides 1 month 1 day ago #41590

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Thank you for the concern.

ILK Approved Vendors get product tested for contamination before releasing it to the public. Period.

We genuinely appreciate your post.

However you got contaminated from multiple vendors should be investigated but you threw out the evidence.

Thank you and please share any side effects that you have that are irreversible please.

There are cases of contamination and we are not dismissing your concern.

Any further updates are welcome.

Sorry I forgot to welcome you to the best kratom forum ever, Layla.

Thank you for the warnings and concern.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds