Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kratom Plant, 3 months old - Video

Bookmark and Share

Kratom Plant, 3 months old - Video 2 years 4 months ago #4300

• keado
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello folks, I just thought i would share a video of my new kratom plant. I ordered it 2 months ago as a cutting from PhytoExtractum. It is doing very good so far! Ordered some perlite and rooting powder hormone from amazon, going to attempt rooting 4 clones off of this "mother" plant. Let me know what you think!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kratom Plant, 3 months old - Video 2 years 4 months ago #4305

Wow, that's a healthy tree. How much has it grown on you? Where did it ship too? I live very close to Phytoextractum, but I don't trust the mail system and he doesn't allow pick up, so I'm extremely weary.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Kratom Plant, 3 months old - Video 2 years 4 months ago #4308

• keado
  • Junior Boarder
I'm in Kentucky, so quite a bit way away. I'd say it has tripled in size easily, maybe more. It has been VERY humid here though, i expect it to slow down in the winter when i bring it inside obviously. I have also used 2 treatments of miracle grow about 2 weeks in between. It was shipped very nicely via USPS Priority box They had it double wrapped in cardboard, tape around the small pot so all the dirt wouldn't be able to fall out and shake around. There was a tad bit of leaf damage.. you can see the perforations in the lower leaf in my video towards the middle of the tree, that was from shipment.

Kratom Plant, 3 months old - Video 2 years 4 months ago #4312

• klato
  • Expert Boarder
  • Kratom Journalist
  • Thank you received: 38
That plant looks fantastic. I attempted to grow a plant circa 2010 and failed largely due to pests and what was a not particularly conducive environment suitable for growing conditions. Within the 4-5 months I was tending to the plant I think the most I ever had were 5-6 leaves and some odd stem growth (yours looks very consistent and healthy). Keep it up! Be very aware of pests who may find your Kratom leaves overly succulent and punch holes in the leaves. Mother nature will be a better place once you plant that into a beautiful Kratom tree years from now :). Imagine where I would have been now had I been successful with what would be up to this point 5 years of growth... it's a shame I couldn't keep up with it. All the more reason for you to keep up the good work and get that green thumb going.
My Comprehensive Kratom Review Site: www.secretgardenguide.com

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/secretgardenguide

Kratom Plant, 3 months old - Video 2 years 4 months ago #4351

• keado
  • Junior Boarder
Here are some photos from today! figured out howto get pictures from my flip phone to the web.. oooO :blink::woohoo:(L)=D>:-bd

Just ate one of the fresh leaves.. pretty nice. Going to start rooting cuttings in a few days, if interested in obtaining any let me know!

kratomplant1.jpg

kratomplant2.jpg

kratomplant3.jpg

kratomplant5.jpg

Kratom Plant, 3 months old - Video 2 years 4 months ago #4352

• klato
  • Expert Boarder
  • Kratom Journalist
  • Thank you received: 38
Nice! Looks real healthy. As tempting as it is try to keep from eating too many leaves :). This can stunt growth. Keep it up man!
My Comprehensive Kratom Review Site: www.secretgardenguide.com

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/secretgardenguide

Kratom Plant, 3 months old - Video 2 years 4 months ago #4353

• keado
  • Junior Boarder
yea, i only ate one that was covering up new growth at the bottom.. after debating whether i should or not i decided to go for it..

Kratom Plant, 3 months old - Video 2 years 4 months ago #4483

• keado
  • Junior Boarder
and here are the cutting and cloning attempt im working on.. just did it an hour ago...will update if it works.. im using rooting hormone/powder and perlite.

clones.jpg

clone2.jpg
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by keado.

Kratom Plant, 3 months old - Video 2 years 4 months ago #4484

• ILOVEK2
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
Keep it moist but not wet.. perlite is mostly used with misters above them.. Might want to mix in a pinch or 3 of peat moss if you didn't get it right ...great Idea with the root
hormone/powder ... might want to mix some Starter fertilizer in the peat moss / soil mix if and when they grow roots..
On cloudy days use a sun lamp .. I studied horticulture many years ago .. like 3 years worth of a teacher that had some degree in front of the room.

Kratom Plant, 3 months old - Video 2 years 4 months ago #4490

• keado
  • Junior Boarder
cool will do, definately not keeping them in perlite the whole life if they do root :) sp far.. so good anyhow.. they still looking perky
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds