Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC: Question about drug testing

Bookmark and Share

Question about drug testing 11 months 4 days ago #13399

Has anyone ever had problems with drug tests while using kratom? There is another thread on here about a guy failing for methadone so I was curious if anyone has actually had any experiences with drug tests while taking kratom.

I only buy from the approved vendor list except for Socal herbal remedies. And i may have to take a drug test for work. I really wasn't worried about it until I read the post about a guy failing one lol.
I know kratom is not an opiate, that's why I use it to stay clean but I would like to K of if it tests as one so...

Did you pass or fail?
Was it kratom from approved vendor list?
If you did fail or pass was it a panel test or a lab test?

Thank you in advance :-bd
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Question about drug testing 10 months 4 weeks ago #13464

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 857
I was in 3 different Outpatient Rehabs & I took Kratom several times while drug testing but always came up clean every time. It might be different by now though. They might test for Mitragyna now. I know that sometimes Benadryl or Tylenol PM will give a False Positive on some drug testing. Also don't use any mouth wash with alcohol in it because you will test positive for Alcohol also.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: levonne90@gmail.com

Question about drug testing 10 months 4 weeks ago #13466

I really dont think it would but figured it wouldnt hurt to ask lol. Thanx for reply :-bd
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.

Question about drug testing 9 months 2 weeks ago #14277

• Distressedklover
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I have passed hair follicle mouth and urinalysis on k I wonder if they will make one now though

Question about drug testing 9 months 2 weeks ago #14295

• Count Chocula
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60
I'd say we have a little while to go on this, they'd need to develop the test and so forth.

I've read that "kratom tested positive for methadone" thing, from maybe a handful (if that) of posts. It's few and far between and I think quite a few people would be failing if it were true.

Everything I've read pretty much dismisses it as the most likely cause being the person testing positive may have "forgotten" that they "accidentally" took methadone.

Actually, I think the now defunct Opiophile website was where I saw it. That ought to be an indicator of it's legitimacy.

Question about drug testing 9 months 2 weeks ago #14300

• Distressedklover
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I did a quick google search and found a lab in my area that can test for it but i don't think there is a easy urine test for it yet I was just thinking maybe probation officers my start testing for it if it becomes a schedule one which would suck bad for some
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds