Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC: Kratom for nerve pain

Bookmark and Share

Kratom for nerve pain 1 year 4 months ago #13401

• msdad
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, my whole story is in the intro section so I won't bore yáll with all the details again. I have a history of stroke and have hypertension (controlled 99% of the time). I have severe sciatic nerve pain due to the brain stem damage from my strokes. What would be the best strain the would be the least sedating as I need to be able to work (from home) and drive when necessary. I also would prefer to not be highly stimulated either. I know, I can't just be easy. But my pain has unbearable for six years and I'm of pretty much any other option with the exception of a spinal cord stimulator implant. Any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kratom for nerve pain 1 year 3 months ago #13504

Wow, I'm so lucky that I don't have to endure that. I'm grateful, and I'm sorry you have to deal with that kind of torture. Do you still have strokes?
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Kratom for nerve pain 1 year 3 months ago #13505

• msdad
  • Fresh Boarder
Not ongoing, no. I had three all at once six years ago tomorrow actually. The nerve pain is unbelievable.

Kratom for nerve pain 1 year 3 months ago #13766

• csgovip123
  • Fresh Boarder
A session IDcookie expires CSGO Skins when you close your browser, while a persistentcookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We use session ID cookies to make it easier for csgo buy skins you tonavigate the our web sites. We use persistent cookies to identifyand track which sections of its web site you most often visit.

Kratom for nerve pain 1 year 3 months ago #13811

Hi MSDAD,

In my humble opinion as a experienced consumer, I would suggest red veins.
I am no doctor, so this is only my opinion. You should find a strong red veins or enhanced reds which help more with pain and try different doses to find out what works best for you.
I wish the best for you and hope this helps.

Kratom for nerve pain 1 year 3 months ago #13812

• msdad
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks! Red vein seems to be the general consensus from both my friend who told me about Kratom to begin with and everything else I've read.

I really appreciate your input. I'm having a spinal cord stimulator implanted soon so if it doesn't cover 100% of the pain, Kratom is the route I'm going to take. Just have to make sure it won't interact with any of my other meds. I despise taking narcotics so aside from the fact that they basically just take the edge off my pain anyway, I really want to just throw them all away. I literally have bottles and bottles of drugs that don't help. Really pinning my hopes on the stimulator, but I'm still likely to have breakthrough pain.

Eddie

Kratom for nerve pain 1 year 3 months ago #13815

• FREEMEPLZ
  • Expert Boarder
  • Planting the future...
  • Thank you received: 119
Hey,

I just wanted to say that a good friend of mine had a spinal cord stimulator put in awhile back and got alot of relief from it. then the wires pulled out of it and he had to get a new one put in. another surgery cutting into his muscles. The new stimulator, he says he gets no relief from, plus it protrudes out of his back so if he lays on his back it causes extreme pain. I am an MRI tech and have worked on several patients who have had to have the stimulator removed due to complications.

Take it for what it's worth
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds