21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Kratom Giveaway

Kratom Giveaway 2 years 4 months ago #13420

• Menthol
  • Menthol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
Hey guys! I'm really enjoying this forum. I remember back a couple years ago, I went on some random kratom forum to get some information about kratom and talk with some fellow kratom enthusiasts and they all acted like a bunch of snobby kratom fucks who belittled anyone who didn't talk the talk. So i've completely ignored all kratom forums up until someone told me about this one. I just wanted to say I appreciate all the feedback and I really like all the love around here. It's a great community. I hope I'm not out of line when I share this with you guys and please don't think I'm plugging my youtube channel (I promise i'm not), I just thought I would share with you guys that I'm doing a giveaway of 8-2 ounce bags of kratom from life force kratom up until august 16th. I will leave a link with the video sharing all the information about it. Don't feel like you have to do it though, i just thought it would be kinda fun and wanted to share it with you guys. Cheers everyone! - Menthol

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaycee777, Mzfibrowarrior

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom Giveaway 2 years 4 months ago #13467

• Mzfibrowarrior
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
Hey what's up menthol surprised to see you still doing the contest until you get back from your vacation I already sent in my request I can't wait! I hate waiting! When you're on the last week of the month! We'll I hope your having a great time on your vacation, take care .

MZFIBROWARRIOR :-hB):side::cheer::):blink::silly::S:side::side:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mystickratom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

THANKGod4KRATOM
MZFIBROWARRIOR
DDD,CFS,DEPRESSION
FIBROMYLGIA
ANDO,WITHDRAWAL
CHRONIC PAIN SYNDROME
~~THANK GOD 4 KRATOM~~
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds