Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC: Can I take Kratom while on accutane?

Bookmark and Share

Can I take Kratom while on accutane? 1 year 1 month ago #13429

I was wondering if I'm able to still take Kratom once I go on accutane.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can I take Kratom while on accutane? 1 year 1 month ago #13501

Woah.

Ryan, are you familiar with the side effects of this one? I HIGHLY suggest reading up on it in length. This medicine is a gift from God, and it saved me as a young person. I had acne, profound acne. It was a "cure" when it first came out, and it "cured" me. It was over 400 USD per month, but it came with severe side effects. It made me weird, suicidal, and I had thoughts that I won't share on here. I'm not sure if you can still find the hold reports on the suicidal ideation and homicidal ideation, but if you dig deep enough I bet you find it. Please read up on this, it has been known to interact with certain things that boost mood, like certain natural anti-depressants, like St. Johns Wort. You also have to take into consideration that steroids increase these side effects, at least that's what the studies I've read, said, which was over a decade ago. If you're in your teens, you may have an excess of testosterone, which is a steroid. Read careful on this one and tread lightly. Speak with a doctor.

Regards
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds