21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Stem and vein/kratom break

Stem and vein/kratom break 2 years 4 months ago #13655

• LilyRosemary
  • LilyRosemary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 66
Hi! I have tried to do a kratom break using S & V but have really been disillusioned. I usually burn one tsp plain leaf kratom 3x a day. so i burned 2 tsp S & V first thing day one, but nothing...so I tried it again a few weeks later with a different vendor...still nothing. So, it was real hard for me to continue with the break. Right now I am trying to just back off a little. One tsp 2x a day...see what happens. Does anyone have any better tips? I am using all the potentiates...empty stomach, etc....i love to experiment, so any suggestions are welcome. thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Stem and vein/kratom break 2 years 4 months ago #13656

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 732
What vendor's s&V are you using? I have had good luck with Ohio Botanical's S&V. It does come from all of their green strains. It's not energetic but not sedating either but does give me a mood lift. During the day my normal burn is about 1 1/2 teaspoons per session or just under 4 grams. When I use the S&V I go upt to 5-6 grams. I also have HB&M but I don't get too much from it on it's own, but when I mix it with the OB S&V it produces a nice relaxing feeling and I am able to sleep.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LilyRosemary

Stem and vein/kratom break 2 years 4 months ago #13765

• csgovip123
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
We also collect information csgo buy skins about which pagesyou visit within this site. This site visitation data is identifiedonly by a unique URL. Cookies The csgo2buyuses both session ID cookies and persistent cookies as part of itsinteraction with your browser. A cookie is an alphanumericidentifier that the csgo2buy's web sites transfer to yourcomputer's hard drive through CSGO Skins a web browser to enable its systems torecognize your browser for record-keeping purposes.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds