21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: There Is No Maeng Da...Anywhere. By Joe Sokol

There Is No Maeng Da...Anywhere. By Joe Sokol 1 year 7 months ago #18161

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Re-leaf LLC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 331
I might have to do some Herb Research... lol.

I am gonna find that white Jong Kong md follow his business model and charge $16

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We always want you to contact us! 207-907-6687 We take kratom very serious!

There Is No Maeng Da...Anywhere. By Joe Sokol 1 year 7 months ago #18171

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2558
Thank you, Joe. I am so interested in how we both learned all this, through different roads taken. I don't know any Indonesian names of places besides Hulu Kapuas, krarom Asia has been educating me about it, and he told me much the same thing in fewer words. But I tease you only because I also write every detail and people DO read it! And learn! Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Re-leaf LLC

Laurie

There Is No Maeng Da...Anywhere. By Joe Sokol 1 year 7 months ago #18172

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Hey Joe, would you be interested in this useless kratom I got from a farm kratom Asia is not involved with and sent to me to test? It doesn't work, so this would be SERIOUSLY ONLY FOR RESEARCH.
He said it ships out in tons also, and I'm thinking its destiny is US head shops to disappoint newbies :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Re-leaf LLC

Laurie
Last edit: by Laurie.

There Is No Maeng Da...Anywhere. By Joe Sokol 1 year 7 months ago #18253

• FREEMEPLZ
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Planting the future...
  • Thank you received: 131

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
Awesome post. I was just telling kobe girl I think alot of these names r bull shit cuz how could they have farms in all these different areas. Thanks for shedding the light. Sucks we don't really know what we're getting
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Re-leaf LLC

There Is No Maeng Da...Anywhere. By Joe Sokol 1 year 7 months ago #18352

• kratom asia
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • We sell fresh kratom powder
  • Thank you received: 253

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
for your info, CMIW ok. in indonesia kratom only grow wild in sumatra (aceh mostly) and all borneo. for asia there are papua new guinea, thailand, myanmar, and malaysia off course (it 1 island with borneo).
exportir from indonesia mostly from java island (maybe you can make your own guess).
from my experience when i am not much seeing, i only see kratom tree with red vein and white vein (thats it) and then because of people want more, there are green (white almost green), yellow, maengda, elephant and horned.
and thats not what make the powder coloured, it is drying process.
about the alkaloid i assure you not in 1 tree we can get the same alkaloid level. thats depend on many factor as how old, how close with river, is it flooded, is it rainy season or not, is it drying indoor or outdoor, and so on..
you can lear from youtube keyword : kratom, ketum (malaysia), biak (sumatra) puri (borneo) or many name you can see in FDA web page.
as big player you cant control how good the quality because of big demand makes farmer work not thinking about quality (they buy cheap price) and for quality we must take care of some farmer by giving him money so they have enaugh money to live and dont have to work with the big player (if your people care pls help)

but again, i am not experienced enaugh to give good explanation, and i will learn from you also friend.

Lets be friend, add me on social media

Email :asiakratom@gmail.com
Facebook :
www.facebook.com/asiakratom
Whatsapp : +6285252150710

There Is No Maeng Da...Anywhere. By Joe Sokol 1 year 7 months ago #18362

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Thank you for the explanation that coincides with what I've learned. I've received your package today. Undecided when I will test - tomorrow at soonest, but I'm feeling unwell, so I may wait to feel well to do accurate and fair testing.
Thank you SO MUCH for being straight up with me about the topic. Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: kratom asia

Laurie

There Is No Maeng Da...Anywhere. By Joe Sokol 1 year 7 months ago #18363

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Also, I DID mail the rest of that last kilo out to a vendor yesterday to help shed some light on why it wasn't helpful for me. So there may be good news about that farm stuff, who knows?!!
Have a great weekend!
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, intrepid1, kratom asia, Re-leaf LLC

Laurie
Last edit: by Laurie.

There Is No Maeng Da...Anywhere. By Joe Sokol 1 year 6 months ago #18380

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2407
Fantastic Article! =D>:-bd Everybody here can Learn a Lot From You. I am Learning new things about Kratom every day. You should write Articles for Kratom Info Websites. :-?

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

There Is No Maeng Da...Anywhere. By Joe Sokol 1 year 6 months ago #18455

• Queen Sunda
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Thanks for the write-up!

I always take strain names way more seriously than I probably should, whether with kratom or other plants ingested for their relaxing effects. :silly:

Red Maeng Da from any vendor tends to have zero effect on me for some reason, which is odd considering it's not even one strain. MD's are typically supposed to be on the more stimulating end of the spectrum, so I assumed they come from Thai plants or other typically "stimulating" strains. But as you stated, there probably is no standard and they're picked from wherever the grower dang well pleases.

As with other ethnobotanicals, growing conditions likely play the biggest role in the end product. This season's Ketapangs might be twice as potent as next season's depending on the weather/planting & harvest time/etc.

If I had to learn one strain wasn't "real," I'd be okay with losing Maeng Da. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Re-leaf LLC

Team Red & Gold!

There Is No Maeng Da...Anywhere. By Joe Sokol 1 year 6 months ago #18505

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 732
I enjoyed your phone conversation about MD with Dewey from DD. You have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to kratom.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds