21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Can't get pain under control today

Can't get pain under control today 1 year 7 months ago #18230

• kobegirl
  • kobegirl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 303
Wow woke up at 5 am from pain and took a 2 1/4 t dose of a red Bali which usually helps a ton w pain but this was from a friend on FB who pays like. 60 a kilo and NOTHING. Zero pain relief so an hour later took a t. Of COB Hollys blend of all his reds then took my oxy when that didn't help much but did some. 830 the oxy working now and still unfunctional pain. Wish the red Borneo would arrive!
CAN HARDLY believe what a huge difference in quality as COB has worked AMazing for pain red Bali and horn especially.

The first kratom didn't work at all now the pain still out of control. Huge lesson learned. Throwing it out
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, bomalley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by kobegirl. Reason: Wrong word

Can't get pain under control today 1 year 7 months ago #18238

• kobegirl
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Huge thank you to Christopher's organic botanicals for helping out of killer pain today. Really appreciate the most excellent products. A good size dose a few hours later got me back on track w great pain relief on a super bad pain day. Red MD and Hollys blend. great for daytime!!
:-bd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Cori177, C.O.B

Can't get pain under control today 1 year 7 months ago #18248

• FREEMEPLZ
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Planting the future...
  • Thank you received: 131

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
Glad u feel better kobegirl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, kobegirl

Can't get pain under control today 1 year 7 months ago #18252

• kobegirl
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Thank you so much FREEMEPLZ!! Appreciate that hope u have good night!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Can't get pain under control today 1 year 7 months ago #18294

• kobegirl
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Having same problem today and the only thing I've changed is 1. Ran out and have to quit using medical marijuana for pain now after 37 yrs since fractured neck. And 2. Am 4 days into lower dose to only 1-30 mg OxyContin every 12 hours. Now with the reduction of 15 mg oxycodone, my body having horrible time w rampant pain all over especially legs....Received red Borneo and red Bali leaf yest and even w great meds, struggling w pain. Trying to decide more kratom or oxy. Chose 1/2 t. More kratom praying for good tummy here

Can't get pain under control today 1 year 7 months ago #18301

• intrepid1
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 161
Kobegirl, I hope you realize how amazing it is that you have reduced your dose of opioids so much in such a short time. If you don't often see people describing their kratom dose in tablespoons, that's not because you are alone. It's because they usually have a scale, and mention their dose in grams. Amazon has scales for less than $15, and I believe it would be a good investment for you. I was surprised at the variation in weight depending on grind and how rounded (or not) the spoon was. It will help you compare apples to apples. Hang in there, I know you can do it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, bomalley, kobegirl

Can't get pain under control today 1 year 7 months ago #18304

• kobegirl
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Wow thank you SO much for that Intrepid!! Sometimes I only see how far I have to go and appreciate that tons!! Will order a scale Right NOW from Amazon. Greatest thanks. Not fun quitting mmj for a stupid pain clinic. That helped my stomach a lot

Can't get pain under control today 1 year 7 months ago #18306

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3013

kobegirl wrote: Wow thank you SO much for that Intrepid!! Sometimes I only see how far I have to go and appreciate that tons!! Will order a scale Right NOW from Amazon. Greatest thanks. Not fun quitting mmj for a stupid pain clinic. That helped my stomach a lot

I my view it is absolutely unethical for a pain clinic to refuse to treat you just because you use marijuana.

Their job should be to meet you where you are and start from there. You should NOT have to give up using something that has been helping you for 37 years.

The concept of patient centered care is what guides most health care facilities in Canada. Patients are not TOLD what to do they are given options.
Of course if a patient is doing something that is harmful and not consistent or working against their treatment plan, then they would probably be informed about that quite definitively by health professionals, but they would not demand that you stop cannabis use.

Even illicit drug users get treatment for medical problems here in Canada. You may have to just wait your turn, but nobody gets turned away.

You have done an amazing job so far kobegirl.

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
Last edit: by bomalley.

Can't get pain under control today 1 year 7 months ago #18308

• kobegirl
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Totally agree Thank You Bomalley!! I've missed talking w u this week btw!
Get off mmj to get opiates I've also been on for 20 yrs THIS time. Get off Xanax cuz No Benzos with opiates now either. Fries me they r tying my PCP hands and forcing us all to a pain clinic where (and TRUST ME I called them ALL not One allows an opiate patient to use MMJ. Totally wrong it's been huge help getting me off the Oxys!!
Oh and reduce your opiate intake cuz we don't help people on 120 mgs a day

Can't get pain under control today 1 year 7 months ago #18309

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3013

kobegirl wrote: Totally agree Thank You Bomalley!! I've missed talking w u this week btw!
Get off mmj to get opiates I've also been on for 20 yrs THIS time. Get off Xanax cuz No Benzos with opiates now either. Fries me they r tying my PCP hands and forcing us all to a pain clinic where (and TRUST ME I called them ALL not One allows an opiate patient to use MMJ. Totally wrong it's been huge help getting me off the Oxys!!
Oh and reduce your opiate intake cuz we don't help people on 120 mgs a day

SHEESH! That is like saying we won't help people who are sick. That is their JOB!

It is terrible you have to go through this. Sounds like you should have been referred to a pain specialty service a decade ago. BUT you are there now. AND look what you have done on your own already! So probably you can do whatever they ask?

Wishing you the best on the next stage of your journey.

I have been really busy with my mother in hospital this week. All the extra time spent walking to the hospital, standing at her bedside, and running back and forth to her facility to get stuff etc has really been noticed by my skeleton and muscles.

Very thankful to have the Kratom this week. I have been quite surprised that these small changes could have such a big impact on me.

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds