21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Why is Kratom so important?

Why is Kratom so important? 1 year 6 months ago #18927

• KingKratom25
  • KingKratom25's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38
Why is Kratom so important?

When Kratom and I first met it was a sunny day in Los Angeles California. It was about 3-4 years ago when a friend of mine approached me with Kratom powder. He said we were going to go give it away to the homeless who were struggling with drug abuse. I proceeded to go with him to pass out the powder. We did that for about a week and I watched gradually as people began to approach us about how wonderful the powder was. My friend would then point them in the direction of a local head shop so that they would know where to find it in the future. The friend and I recently parted paths as I had to move back to my home state of Mississippi. However after seeing what this miracle powder could do I began doing my own investigative report. Being an ex –drug abuser myself I was curious at what it is this plant can do. Long story short after hours and days of doing my own research and report, I came to the conclusion that this really is a miracle plant. Since then aside from my every day job, I have become a promoter for Kratom. Not for personal gains or money, but only to spread the good news about this wonderful plant. Along with promoting I also go to public events in my area and spread the word by educating the public about Kratom. There is actually a protest that I will be speaking at in Alabama next week. So it is obvious I clearly have a passion for Kratom. Now I guess the next question would be why? I have witnessed first hand since I have came home of what this plant can do. I can’t tell you how many people I have seen stop using harmful drugs. Even some elderly with chronic pain issues are dropping the harmful pain medication and switching to Kratom. I have even spoken with families who have lost loved ones due to the opiate crisis. They too have even joined in to help spread the word so that no other family has to experience what they did. The point is we need to come together and show people what this plant is really about. Its about a healthier way of living and saving peoples lives. Whether you have a drug problem, insomnia, anxiety, chronic pain, depression this miracle plant can help with so many things. Most of all, it is saving lives all over the world and THAT is why Kratom is so important.

Article by: J.James
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nessa, C.O.B, Kaycee777, bomalley, kobegirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds