21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Bkb & Herbaldom are both temporarily closed

Bkb & Herbaldom are both temporarily closed 1 year 6 months ago #19337

• kobegirl
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 303
Reds are all I love. SoCal reds that are fire are red Sunda supreme, choc bent, red Bali #2, red Thai horn, red Borneo supreme (energizing !!!) I didn't use red Sunda red Sumatra red Borneo but once they were Very good but the first list are Great!! Red horn and red Borneo supreme are amazing together too. I'm w u in that not easily impressed but Socal reds didn't disappoint. Only red Malay didn't work w my chemistry.
I ordered a kilo of reds to sleep and had to take break before trying them all or Releaf reds
Gaia red HK I did not love but their red Bali is my fav!!!!! Although I heard they had one batch of red Bali that was not up to par. Am sure that's long gone now tho.
Gaia has great gold Bali and purple 8-in-1 very recommened although they do not work for a few ppl. Do weird how Kratom affects ppl differently. But I love love their red bali❤️
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by kobegirl.

Bkb & Herbaldom are both temporarily closed 1 year 6 months ago #19339

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 241
Wow max. You're a damn Kratom encyclopedia. :) Thanks!

And thank you Kobe. I will give your SoCal strains a try. You seem very knowledgeable as well. I'm glad you found this place. I'm not sure how long you've been here, but I don't remember you prior to the site going down. I'm used to Max knowing everything there is to know about Kratom. Lol.

Cheers guys. Thanks again for all the help.

-August

#kratomlivesmatter

Bkb & Herbaldom are both temporarily closed 1 year 6 months ago #19355

• kobegirl
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Hey August, Max is always impressive knowledge. I really appreciate Max too & he helped me get started big time but I spent a few months researching Kratom hours daily too. only joined 3 1/2 months ago but def Love this group, my fav forum!! glad we could help. Maybe get smaller sizes to try b4 ordering a k cuz even a great price isn't awesome if the strains don't work for you! Would not want u disappointed. Really happy to try PDO myself soon too, thank you tons for that! Blessings to all!!

Bkb & Herbaldom are both temporarily closed 1 year 6 months ago #19356

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
That's why I always end up going back to pharmacy dropout. I don't like buying small amounts because you pay more.

Anyway, I think I may try one of your suggestions, but to be honest, I'm mostly gonna stick with PDO. It never fails me.

-August
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, kobegirl

#kratomlivesmatter

Bkb & Herbaldom are both temporarily closed 1 year 6 months ago #19367

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2409
This is my Absolute Favorite Forum Evah! Everybody here is just too kind unlike most other Forum where everybody thinks that they know more than the next person & is just looking to show off their Knowledge or just loves to Fight. I am always here for anybody that needs any help with anything to do with Kratom. If anybody ever has any Questions Just PM me & I will try to Answer ASAP.

I have been working on Writing Reviews for Different Vendors lately but I have been sick the past few days. I have had Stomach Cramps & Bloating. Has anybody ever had these problems from taking Kratom daily? I am starting to wonder what Kratom actually does to your Digestive System when taken Daily over time. You know it's never been studied that much. I will be getting some Tests run in the next few weeks to see what the Problem is. Does anybody know what I could take to make the Cramps better? Like Remedies? Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kobegirl

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

Bkb & Herbaldom are both temporarily closed 1 year 6 months ago #19368

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Max, what is your dose like? And how many times a day? I've never had those types of issues, but I wouldn't be super surprised seeing as how a lot of people seem to experience constipation. I'm a vegetarian, so I don't have those issues. In fact, I would reccomend a high-fiber diet with lots of raw vegetables. Not sure how you feel about all that. I have a decent garden and it provides a lot of my food. As well as my chickens (eggs, not meat). I don't think it's bad to eat meat, but I do think your digestive system prefers that you limit it. As well as bread and grains.

You've been at this Kratom thing for over a decade now, right? It's only been three years or a little more for me daily. My dose has gotten ridiculous. 14+ grams approx four times a day. Two heaping tablespoons probably even works out to a little more. Anyhow, I suggest the fiber thing. And slowing down on meats, especially reds and pork. Also bananas are great for digestion.

Maybe that was not in the least bit helpful, but I hope it was. Give it a shot if you don't already eat that way. I don't have a clue what your diet is like, but if it's soda, pizza and burgers, stop it man. Lol. You're killing your self. If you're gonna do that at least do something fun. :)

Cheers Max. I hope you feel better. You will be a hell of a good experiment for us to all observe. Stay healthy brother. I used to eat all that crap. It's poison. You gotta make yourself stop if you haven't already. I wish you the best. Keep us updated.

-August

Sorry for the rant. I lost 40 pounds since I started using Kratom and exercising and lifting weights. I swim confidently with no shirt for the first time ever lately. It's liberating. That's lost 40 pounds including noticeable gained muscle mass. You looked to be in good shape in the picture I saw of you. But that could be a powerful metabolism. Lol. I used to have one of those. Now I have to work. Living on a farm helps. But do your best with what you've got.

#kratomlivesmatter

Bkb & Herbaldom are both temporarily closed 1 year 6 months ago #19369

• dragonteller
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 142
Sorry you're not feeling well. Swallowing a lot of air could cause it. Could be a food intolerance (I immediately thought of milk) or a reaction to gassy foods. And how's your gut flora?

Women use Midol, which is just tylenol, caffeine, and Pyrilamine maleate (an antihistamine). A warm compress/heating pad or a soak in a hot tub or a warm bath can help.

ETA--- I missed the obvious: gastroenteritis. It's miserable but temporary. Drink fluids and eat an easy to digest diet. Lasts 2 to 5 days in most cases, and usually no medication is given for it, just time.

Edit again after reading August's post:
I agree that a fiber-rich diet is great in the long run, but I don't think it's the right cure for an acute issue. Constipation and other digestive issues can have three causes: 1) low fiber 2) not enough water/fluids 3) Slow-acting bowels from opiod induced constipation. The bowels secrete less "juices" and also motility (contracting to move food down the line)is decreased. Acute care would be magnesium in laxative quantity plus extra fluids. Choosing a more fiber-rich diet would be a good goal after OIC crisis has been solved.

Last edit: by dragonteller.

Bkb & Herbaldom are both temporarily closed 1 year 6 months ago #19370

• kobegirl
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Max I truly wonder about digestive system and Kratom too as I had those problems and my guts pretty much stopped moving period and I gas horrible bloating!! even w raw veggie juice, probiotics, etc daily. Realize I had issues early on since I had so many gut illnesses before Kratom use! Hoping you feel better soon my friend! I had to go back on soft foods diet for now too, juicing raw veg but I did months of only cooked veggie and organic protein diet (autoimmune protocol and lots of bone broth, I love Dr. axes bone broth now sold in many health food stores!! I'm doing hot Epsom salt baths or baking soda and Epsom salt w aromatherapy hot soak baths, you can get castor oil and make compress by getting old flannel or cotton cloth, put very generous amount castor oil on it, cover w plastic bag(s) or Saran Wrap then heating pad on top of the plastic helps inflammation and detox big time anything or organ aching are you taking good probiotics daily on empty stomach?
I
Wow August that is a large dose my friend I used a T every 4 hours and mine was large too! so happy your body can handle that so well!! I really loved those SoCal reds I recommended and hear Motark is bomb also as Max mentioned. They were next on my list to order from! Think u would really like them but you do what you feel is best. I was controlling pain, u probably use Kratom for other reasons? was/am very very low on money so appreciated the amazing kilo price!! I took a chance and ordered two kilos from SoCal as I don't like ordering pricey small quantities either.

Bkb & Herbaldom are both temporarily closed 1 year 6 months ago #19375

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Yeah. I need to taper that down. Badly. If only there were a way to do that without feeling kinda crappy. Maybe I'll try stem and vein. I have my doubts about how well it works, but I guess we shall see.

Dragon's advice seems worthwhile. Maybe try some of that. However, raw bell peppers and bananas do treat accute constipation. But then again, you didn't mention that as one of your issues. I just inferred.

For sure during lots of fluids. And by fluids I mean water. I'm not sure why doctors say that as if drinking a six pack or two liters of soda will do the trick. It will not. Water only. Flavor it with that stuff if you must. But drink lots of it.

-August

#kratomlivesmatter

Bkb & Herbaldom are both temporarily closed 1 year 6 months ago #19376

• kobegirl
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
I'm an expert on constipation and bananas truly are constipating for 95% of people. Raw juice (i blend organic kale romaine green apple lemon and blueberries you can add spinach too if you like or celery really helps heal stomach and guts but no bananas. Sad I loved them. L glutamine and bone broth are fabulous for healing the digestive system and Osso bone broth is great place to order it or Dr Josh Axe is fantastic and comes in chocolate or banana cream flavor I love. Tastes way better than regular bone broth or u can make ur own but I almost burned my house down once forgetting to turn heat down and left house was that ever scary!! It's $10 cheaper in my health food store than Whole Foods store or Dr Axe website!!!

I just took 10 days off August from Kratom from that big jump I was on. You can taper w stem & vein or maybe agmatine if u put ur mind to it. When it's the right time might be good idea in long run. Whatever works for you !! Ur awesome!!!

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds