21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: What's your favorite blend?

What's your favorite blend? 1 year 5 months ago #19447

• Chromatom
  • Chromatom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Been messing around with blending different strains and was wondering what blends y'all enjoy. My most recent favs are green indo with white Sumatra, red Bentuangie with white Borneo, and a blend called Green Machine, from PA,Botanicals, which is green indo, Green malay,Cambodian, and White Indo. Let me know what you think. Cheers!
Chromatom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's your favorite blend? 1 year 5 months ago #19450

• Kaycee777
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 217
i have always been a single vein researcher. The first blend that I purchased from a vendor is called Elite MD. A blend of red and green maeng da. That is how it's described on the TKS web site. It's been in my rotation for the past 5 days or so. Wonderful blend! Smooth onset and a feel good about life kind of experience. I have an order that I should receive in a day ot two from Joe at Re-Leaf LLC. I know that he has many blends that he has created that have been mentioned glowingly on YouTube reviews and this forum. I let him pick for me after telling him of my preferences. I'm very excited to have found someone with an abundant passion for this leaf. Joe is that person. So I imagine that I will be more informed on the synergistic effects of multiple strains when I experiment with his many options. Until then, Elite MD from The Kratom Syndicate is the best blend that I have research.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chromatom

What's your favorite blend? 1 year 5 months ago #19451

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 732
Like Kaycee, I usually only take single strains but lately, I have been experimenting with blends. A few good blends that I have made that come to mind are green/red Vietnam, green/red Borneo, and green Malay and any M.D. Also I like blending in TKS green stem and vein with various strains. As far as premade blends I have only tried a few. TKS mixed MD. This was a good blend. Joe from Re-Leaf LLC has good blends as well. The tranquil blend and Working Man blend are both outstanding.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaycee777, Chromatom

What's your favorite blend? 1 year 5 months ago #19459

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2407
The Best Blend that I have ever had was Morning Blend from Kratom Trading Co. Super Uplifting & Super Energizing but very expensive because I am on a Budget. I like to mix all different types. I always love to mix different Strains with Green Malay like White Sumatra or Red Borneo. Any Malay will make the Blend last longer because Malay is one of the longest lasting strains out there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gmantheman, Kaycee777, Chromatom

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

What's your favorite blend? 1 year 5 months ago #19461

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 732
I forgot about Kratom Trading Co. I remember seeing the morning blend. I tried their Red Thai and was pleased with it. I do agree that Malay's make a good base for a blend especially green. You can mix a red with it for more pain relieving and relaxing blend or a white for a more uplifting morning, afternoon, or preworkout blend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chromatom

What's your favorite blend? 1 year 5 months ago #19462

• Chromatom
  • Chromatom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I agree. Malay is a pretty awesome base to mix with. I just tried red Bentuangie with white sumatra. Amazing. Kinda felt like strong maeng da with more pain killing effects. Highly recommended. Made my afternoon of work a breeze. Cheers!

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds