21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Can someone please help me understand what's going on? (SITSA-wise)

Can someone please help me understand what's going on? (SITSA-wise) 1 year 5 months ago #20272

• LilyRosemary
  • LilyRosemary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 66
HI, I have a vague idea what's going on but in relation to the Kratom Scare of Sept. 2016, is there a time element mentioned? I hear August tossed around. Also, if it's banned, will it be a felony to possess? I was real clear on the situation back in September, but I'm a little unclear this time. Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, dip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can someone please help me understand what's going on? (SITSA-wise) 1 year 5 months ago #20275

• holycow#1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 371
Lily read the message entitled "never give up " and that will give you a general idea for your question!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, LilyRosemary

Can someone please help me understand what's going on? (SITSA-wise) 1 year 5 months ago #20276

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 853
This time the threat to kratom is disguised as a new bill called SITSA. It has only passed through its first hearing in the House. It will go to the House Energy and Commerce Committee this week, most likely. The American Kratom Association is working to get the bill either amended or killed because the bill could allow the DEA to ban kratom. We will post more info as soon as we know when the next hearing will be. We will also post names of the Congress members on the committee, so -- if your Congressperson is on the list, won't you please call them. We'll give you what to say, when we post the list. There is no ban imminent, just a threat from a very bad bill, which we need to amend or kill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, LilyRosemary, Kaycee777, levonne90@gmail.com, Jasmin, ghuskerdude

;)

Can someone please help me understand what's going on? (SITSA-wise) 1 year 5 months ago #20278

• holycow#1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 371
Kemppaulh you phrased that perfectly!!!$ I believe you should start a new message " What to do to save kratom' ✌️
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Can someone please help me understand what's going on? (SITSA-wise) 1 year 5 months ago #20306

• levonne90@gmail.com
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 334
KemppaulH, thanks for explaining that where its easy to understand whats going on :-bd

Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds