Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC: Opiate addict using Kratom for withdrawal. Thanks to everyone here!

Bookmark and Share

Opiate addict using Kratom for withdrawal. Thanks to everyone here! 2 months 2 weeks ago #21375

• Jrocker
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello. Been an opioid addict for about 6 years. Everyday user for about the last 3. Norco was what I got my hands on the most.
Took about 150 to 200 mg per day that's 15 to 20 10/325 pills a day. First off would like to thank this forum for the great information. I have withdrawn off the pills many times usually because I couldn't get more and other times because I was sick and tired of them and other times to please my sexy girlfriend haha. I really didn't taper much before using Kratom for my withdrawal and I cannot believe how great this works I gotta say it's unbelievable. I quit cold turkey Saturday morning and it is now Monday afternoon and feel zero of the normal horrible withdrawal symptoms. I usually can't get out of bed and wanna just die. I was so skeptical of Kratom to actually work since I abused pills so much.
I have a full time corporate job and I build custom motorcycles when I'm not at work. Pills were going to ruin my life at some point. Not only is the Kratom a life saver for withdrawals but researching it and reading this forum has helped pass the time of withdrawal and pretty fun shopping for new strands and whatnot. Kinda like a neat new hobby since I'm just laying around the house on this Labor Day weekend. I have enough energy to do things but I don't wanna overdo it. Just wanted to chill get over this norco habit and return to work by Tuesday. So I bought an ounce and a half of green maeng da and was taking about 6gs 3 times a day. The first 2 days In the morning I had a vile of 50x liquid extract. I will taper down to about 3G a dose from here on out don't need another addiction. So thanks again to all of you!
Before criticizing walk a mile in that persons shoes, so when you criticize them your a mile away and you have their shoes!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Opiate addict using Kratom for withdrawal. Thanks to everyone here! 2 months 2 weeks ago #21376

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 963
WOW...you are doing so well!

Congrats to you and welcome to the forum!
BEV
"Everybody is talking about pain killers, but nobody is talking about pain."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Jrocker

Opiate addict using Kratom for withdrawal. Thanks to everyone here! 2 months 2 weeks ago #21378

• Jrocker
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks I appreciate it. I have read alot of your posts. you have good info
Before criticizing walk a mile in that persons shoes, so when you criticize them your a mile away and you have their shoes!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, bomalley

Opiate addict using Kratom for withdrawal. Thanks to everyone here! 2 months 2 weeks ago #21397

• Laurie
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1113
WELCOME TO THE BEST KRATOM FORUM EVAH, Jrocker!
So glad you found the leaf to help you save your life.
Nice! I'm celebrating 161 days clean of opiates today, so you know it can be a real change for the better and I'm sure your sexy girlfriend will agree
:-D
Laurie
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Laurie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jrocker

Opiate addict using Kratom for withdrawal. Thanks to everyone here! 2 months 2 weeks ago #21434

• Jrocker
  • Fresh Boarder
Laurie wrote:
WELCOME TO THE BEST KRATOM FORUM EVAH, Jrocker!
So glad you found the leaf to help you save your life.
Nice! I'm celebrating 161 days clean of opiates today, so you know it can be a real change for the better and I'm sure your sexy girlfriend will agree
:-D
Thanks Laurie. Glad you posted on my thread I have read lots of your posts I like your comments you seem like a cool person. Great job with your sobriety. Ordered lots of different Kratom from pdo, SoCal and canopy hope to try everything I can. So far the 50x liquid extract has been my favorite but green maeng da powder from SoCal does the trick also. Tastes like shit but I'm getting used to it. I used to chew norcos and swallow them so I'm sure I can handle the taste of this. Still having a hard time believing this stuff actually got me thru physical withdrawal with zero issues. So cool.

Opiate addict using Kratom for withdrawal. Thanks to everyone here! 2 months 1 week ago #21440

• Laurie
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1113
I haven't had the good fortune to try Canopy yet, but I've heard only good things. PDO and SoCal are in my rotation as very helpful, so you should be well stocked for the long ride. Enjoy all the new emotions! They are a lot to handle at first (ALL AT ONCE :-o)
Then they become milder but totally appropriate and FUN! Like having the 7 dwarfs all at once, Snow White likely only hung around with one at a time after a while, haha!
Laurie
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Laurie.

Opiate addict using Kratom for withdrawal. Thanks to everyone here! 2 months 1 week ago #21444

• Jrocker
  • Fresh Boarder
Hahahhaha

Opiate addict using Kratom for withdrawal. Thanks to everyone here! 2 months 1 week ago #21451

• dragonteller
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 133
It makes me happy to hear that you're doing well!

Congratulations on your decision to make your life better. I'm in your corner, and I'm wishing you every success.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Jrocker

Opiate addict using Kratom for withdrawal. Thanks to everyone here! 2 months 1 week ago #21497

• Jrocker
  • Fresh Boarder
dragonteller wrote:
It makes me happy to hear that you're doing well!

Congratulations on your decision to make your life better. I'm in your corner, and I'm wishing you every success.

Thanks I really appreciate it.

Opiate addict using Kratom for withdrawal. Thanks to everyone here! 2 months 1 week ago #21500

• Jasmin
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 167
Welcome! And thank you for sharing your story! It makes me happy, too. :)
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds