29 Mar 2018
Just for YOU!
This forum had built a special community and we can't thank the members enough for all the love that gets spread here. We wanted to give back to our members. Here are some Vendors that offer special discounts just for I Love Kratom Members...
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Chewing Kratom?

Chewing Kratom? 5 months 1 day ago #22830

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2100
Does anyone ever Chew their Kratom Powder or let it sit in their mouth awhile before ingesting it? I think that your Stomach destroys some of the Alkaloids that the Tissues in your mouth could absorb like Sublingual. I have been trying it & it really gives more effects than just straight Toss N Wash.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaycee777, Donut

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

Chewing Kratom? 5 months 1 day ago #22839

• roadieratonga
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 632
Being that it is absorbed into the blood vessels in your mouth, some of it bypasses the livers filtering processes. I know as far as cannabis is concerned, the major difference between smoking it and eating it is when you smoke it it goes right to the blood bypassing the liver and its effects are a shorter duration. To where eating it has a more profound and longer lasting effect. Also the liver enzimes do somthing diffrent with the THC that smoking doesn't. As for Kratom, I watched a few of mcurdy's videos and if I am not mistaken, kratom has a amazing "almost unheard of" ability to work the same whether it passes the liver or not. So intravenously it would not be anymore potent or longer,shorter lasting than taking it naturally. If I understand him correctly. Inwhich makes it hard to abuse in such a manner or even be worth "mainlining" as the term is used for other undesirable substances.
This is the video where he goes into detail. He starts talking about it 35 36 minutes in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Kaycee777, Donut

“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”
Last Edit: by roadieratonga.

Chewing Kratom? 5 months 1 day ago #22859

• Donut
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 117
This is very interesting! I didn't know about this guy. Thanks for sharing. :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Chewing Kratom? 5 months 1 day ago #22860

• Donut
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 117
Yes, I just tried it. One gram red borneo. This amount usually doesn't work for me, so I would say sublingual works.
Makes sense because traditionally it's be used like chewing tobacco. I wrote you a more detailed message, which was rejected as spam.....not sure why. Too tired now to rewrite. More later. :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Chewing Kratom? 5 months 1 day ago #22861

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks very much roadieratonga! Make Sense to me. :-? You should try chewing your Kratom dose with a tiny bit of water & Lemon Juice or Lime Juice if you want a more Pronounced effect from it. The Juice is supposed to help Extract the Alkaloids better into your System & break them down better. That's just what I've read.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Donut

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

Chewing Kratom? 5 months 1 day ago #22864

• JKray
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I started experimenting with sublingual myself a few weeks ago, and yeah there does seem to be a noticeable improvement- not huge, but noticeable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Donut

Chewing Kratom? 5 months 1 day ago #22865

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for the Confirmation. I know I wasn't the only one that could feel the Difference.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Donut

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds