Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC: Chewing Kratom?

Bookmark and Share

Chewing Kratom? 3 weeks 5 days ago #22830

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1355
Does anyone ever Chew their Kratom Powder or let it sit in their mouth awhile before ingesting it? I think that your Stomach destroys some of the Alkaloids that the Tissues in your mouth could absorb like Sublingual. I have been trying it & it really gives more effects than just straight Toss N Wash.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaycee777, Donut

Chewing Kratom? 3 weeks 5 days ago #22839

• roadieratonga
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 278
Being that it is absorbed into the blood vessels in your mouth, some of it bypasses the livers filtering processes. I know as far as cannabis is concerned, the major difference between smoking it and eating it is when you smoke it it goes right to the blood bypassing the liver and its effects are a shorter duration. To where eating it has a more profound and longer lasting effect. Also the liver enzimes do somthing diffrent with the THC that smoking doesn't. As for Kratom, I watched a few of mcurdy's videos and if I am not mistaken, kratom has a amazing "almost unheard of" ability to work the same whether it passes the liver or not. So intravenously it would not be anymore potent or longer,shorter lasting than taking it naturally. If I understand him correctly. Inwhich makes it hard to abuse in such a manner or even be worth "mainlining" as the term is used for other undesirable substances.
This is the video where he goes into detail. He starts talking about it 35 36 minutes in.
“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”
Last Edit: 3 weeks 5 days ago by roadieratonga.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Kaycee777, Donut

Chewing Kratom? 3 weeks 4 days ago #22859

• Donut
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 52
This is very interesting! I didn't know about this guy. Thanks for sharing. :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Chewing Kratom? 3 weeks 4 days ago #22860

• Donut
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 52
Yes, I just tried it. One gram red borneo. This amount usually doesn't work for me, so I would say sublingual works.
Makes sense because traditionally it's be used like chewing tobacco. I wrote you a more detailed message, which was rejected as spam.....not sure why. Too tired now to rewrite. More later. :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Chewing Kratom? 3 weeks 4 days ago #22861

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
Thanks very much roadieratonga! Make Sense to me. :-? You should try chewing your Kratom dose with a tiny bit of water & Lemon Juice or Lime Juice if you want a more Pronounced effect from it. The Juice is supposed to help Extract the Alkaloids better into your System & break them down better. That's just what I've read.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Donut

Chewing Kratom? 3 weeks 4 days ago #22864

• JKray
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I started experimenting with sublingual myself a few weeks ago, and yeah there does seem to be a noticeable improvement- not huge, but noticeable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Donut

Chewing Kratom? 3 weeks 4 days ago #22865

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
Thanks for the Confirmation. I know I wasn't the only one that could feel the Difference.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Donut
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds