07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: What will show up on urine test?

What will show up on urine test? 1 year 7 months ago #26513

• moman6078
  • moman6078's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi, I am a 57yr old male and have been taking 2 doses of Kratom for about 60 days. I hope someone is in my situation which is this. I have been prescribed Adderall for 3 years and every 90 days I must see the doctor and give a urine sample. tomorrow is my 90 day visit. Does anyone know what is looked for in such a situation meaning the urine sample? The state this dr is in is Oklahoma if that helps. I live in Missouri. I am a little nervous and would appreciate anyone who has real knowledge about this can give me a solid answer. Thank's. Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What will show up on urine test? 1 year 7 months ago #26521

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3691
Is this a urine DRUG test or a test for something else? Some drugs can affect the kidneys and urine tests are used to monitor kidney function.

If it is a urine DRUG test then ...

If they are looking for opiates in your urine, Kratom will not make the test positive.
If they are looking for mitragynine then yes Kratom will make the test positive, BUT mitragynine is not the usual part of a drug screen.

The usual suspects in a urine drug screen are illegal drugs OR prescription drugs and include:

amphetamines
methamphetamines
benzodiazepines
barbiturates
marijuana
cocaine
PCP
methadone
opioids (narcotics)

Adderall can make a urine drug screen test positive for amphetamines. It could be that the doc wants to know if the test is positive for amphetamines so that he/she is certain you are taking it and not selling it.
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

What will show up on urine test? 1 year 7 months ago #26599

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3691
It would appear as if long term use of Adderall CAN affect the kidneys SO routine urine screens for kidney damage would be part of followup care.

www.lockthecabinet.com/news/side-effects-adderall-abuse/
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong

What will show up on urine test? 1 year 7 months ago #26604

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 674

moman6078 wrote: Hi, I am a 57yr old male and have been taking 2 doses of Kratom for about 60 days. I hope someone is in my situation which is this. I have been prescribed Adderall for 3 years and every 90 days I must see the doctor and give a urine sample. tomorrow is my 90 day visit. Does anyone know what is looked for in such a situation meaning the urine sample? The state this dr is in is Oklahoma if that helps. I live in Missouri. I am a little nervous and would appreciate anyone who has real knowledge about this can give me a solid answer. Thank's. Steve.

How'd everything go?

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds