21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: How to make kratom last longer??

How to make kratom last longer?? 1 month 2 weeks ago #32227

• Wolverine
  • Wolverine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56
I haven’t had to use any pain medication for several days but I’m burning what might be considered too much.
4-5 times a day 6-9 grams with grapefruit juice.
The mornings are the worst until I get 10 grams burnt then every 3-4 hours.
Will extract last longer or using a potentiator?
I did notice a house blend having a pepper aroma slightly acidic and it really lasted much longer so I’m thinking the house blend had an addictive.
Any suggestions?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jaimemiller

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to make kratom last longer?? 1 month 2 weeks ago #32228

• kratom88NY
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 109
I take about 3-4g of Turmeric powder along with like a quarter or half teaspoon of black pepper and I swear to you, for me, it makes it last longer and it makes it even a bit stronger. It's not just me, it is a well known potentiater. The turmeric potentiates the kratom but the black pepper potentiates the turmeric. I bought a bag of Turmeric on amazon for real cheap. It'll last me months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jaimemiller

Last edit: by kratom88NY.

How to make kratom last longer?? 1 month 2 weeks ago #32231

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3024
I have tried EVERYTHING, but nothing makes Kratom last longer or work better...it is what it is (for me - everyones story is a bit different)

I find that for pain mangement 6 grams lasts me about 3 hours. Now bear in mind it takes about 1 hour for the dose to become fully active so 2 hours later it has worn off.

If you are struggling with pain management you just HAVE to have other ways to manage pain besides just taking something. This means managing inflammation, and balancing rest and activity among other things.

I often have to rest and take a load off for an hour or two until I can take the next dose. This helps me manage pain and prevents it from building andd becoming unmanagable. You have to get in front of pain instead of chasing all the time.

Some people have found the "Catch My Pain" app helpful in understanding their pain. I am pretty sure it is free I have an aquaintance who was desperate to sleep in on Sunday mornings (thinking he needed the rest) but by using the app he discovered that laying in bed was making things worse. So he started getting out of bed earlier and then was able to get better control of his pain.

Kratom is a true blessing for people in pain, but it is not a cure for chronic pain.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Bikersmoke, jaimemiller

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
Last edit: by bomalley.

How to make kratom last longer?? 1 month 2 weeks ago #32237

• Wolverine
  • Wolverine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56
I stumbled upon this by accident but last night I had Mexican rice and I spooned on a lot of Rotel .A half a can which isn’t much.
I used mild Rotel.
A few hours later,I didn’t take more kratom but maybe an hour before I ate,I felt a very strong opiate effect.
Chile peppers are a potentiator or inhancer.
So I suggest using grapefruit juice and try other potentiators.
Body chemistry is everything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

How to make kratom last longer?? 1 month 2 weeks ago #32254

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2409
Usually Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric with Black Pepper Extract, White Grapefruit Juice & (Cimetidine) Tagamet are gonna be your best bets on making it last a little longer. Also be sure to take in on an empty stomach like at least 2 hours after eating. You can eat a little bit of a fatty food about 30 minutes after taking your dose to make it more absorbable to get it to better digest. Anyway that's my little take on it. Wolverine is correct about the body chemistry. Sometimes you can try everything & nothing will work. I don't recommend using Potentiators all the time though. Just when you need to be last a little longer or be a little stronger. There are other good Potentiators like Magnesium, Vitamin C, Valerian, Passion Flower, Black Seed Oil. You will just have to go through then one by one to see which ones work for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, PhillyCheeze

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds