07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Myth Vs. Facts about Kratom

Myth Vs. Facts about Kratom 6 months 3 weeks ago #36191

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 3809

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, Littlebear3, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, erinarthur

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Myth Vs. Facts about Kratom 6 months 3 weeks ago #36208

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1332
Have you seen this about Monroe County in Mississippi banning kratom.
Here is some of the latest garbage they are saying.

Representatives from the Crime and Addiction Task Force of the Lowndes County Foundation requested for supervisors to pass the ban. The group previously convinced six other counties and seven cities in North Mississippi to issue Kratom bans, and it plans to make the same request to the Aberdeen and Amory boards of aldermen.
“We have documentation where people have $800 a week habits that they’re spending on buying these drugs,” said Lt. Eddie Hawkins of the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics, who started his career with the Aberdeen Police Department.

Here's the link to this.
www.djournal.com/news/monroe-county-join...41-415cb7602851.html

How could anyone have an $800 a week addiction to kraton. at $80 per kilo that would be 10 kilos!! Are they crazy. If they are going to lie they should at least try to make it believe-able. :angry:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, michele373, erinarthur

Myth Vs. Facts about Kratom 6 months 3 weeks ago #36210

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2435
coming to you next... gold dusted kratom! or maybe is it coca-kratom? snap crackle snort.. now that is more believable!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Myth Vs. Facts about Kratom 6 months 3 weeks ago #36212

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 481
i seen a B.S. article saying people were selling or taking their stuff to the pawn shop to get money for their kratom habit.
if that was the case people would just rob the head shops for it.
dont know how they can lie like this.
actually i do..,big pharma propaganda.
cause not only does big pharma make the opiates they also make subs and methadone.
which they are losing a lot of money on.

same people make and sell fentanyl and narcan. nice people..,they caused this and can just blame dr's and patients instead of being held liable for all the deaths and destruction they cause.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373

Myth Vs. Facts about Kratom 6 months 3 weeks ago #36225

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes it is just Outrageous what people will say to get Kratom Banned. All of it being False of course. The Absolute worst Kratom can do is give you Constipation, Headache or Dizziness & that is only when you Overdose on it. When you Overdose with Opioids you Die. Big Difference Right!

Kratom has a Built-In Overdosing Mechanism where it makes you Sick before you could ever Overdose on it. You get Nauseous & Vomit & even if you could ever Overdose on it it is just not strong enough to depress your Central Nervous System like Opioids is. It is so mild compared to Real Opioids. Kratom is akin to Caffeine. I would even go to say that Caffeine is even more Dangerous than Kratom because it raises your Heart Rate & puts more strain on your Heart the more you drink.

What it comes down to is Kratom is taking away Money From Big Pharma Companies. So there you go.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, erinarthur

Myth Vs. Facts about Kratom 6 months 3 weeks ago #36227

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
And you can actually overdose from caffeine. I believe it takes 5 to 10 grams of caffeine depending on weight and several other factors that can cause an overdose.
So you say that is impossible nobody can do that.
Remember they sell caffeine pills.
Very cheap and very painful way to go but it has been done.

"According to a review of the medical literature, there were only 45 caffeine-related deaths reported between 1959 and 2010. A more recent (2017) study (by Sweden’s Jones) found 51 — but also incredibly high levels of caffeine in the blood of the victims."

And those are not poly-substance overdoses like the lies regarding kratom deaths. So do we ban caffeine and make it a schedule 1 drug. Cause there is no legitimate medical uses for it. Of course not.

" In Jones’ 2017 study on caffeine overdoses, about half of the deaths were suicides — and all involved caffeine in tablet or powder form"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

Myth Vs. Facts about Kratom 6 months 3 weeks ago #36230

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Now I am purely talking about Plain Leaf Kratom & not any of the Enhanced or Extracted Kratom.

Extracts or Enhanced versions of Kratom are another story when compared to Plain Leaf Kratom because they have been messed with & made much stronger than they need to be.

I do think that there needs to be a Limit on how much a Vendor can Enhance Kratom so as to not make it too strong. That's where the Danger of Addiction sets in with Enhanced Versions. I stay away from any Enhanced or Extracts of Kratom. I only use good ole' Plain Leaf the Original The All-Natural.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, Tiggermanscrat

Myth Vs. Facts about Kratom 6 months 3 weeks ago #36233

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
I agree. I think the enhanced and/ or adulterated will get people into trouble. Using regular powder from a legit vendor or brick and mortar store are safe.
But when you have highly concentrated products such as kratom shots it can be easy to abuse those.

Myth Vs. Facts about Kratom 6 months 3 weeks ago #36235

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1332
I'm still new to kratom and have only used the the unenhanced products.

Is it possible to actually use $800/wk of the enchanced products?
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)

Myth Vs. Facts about Kratom 6 months 3 weeks ago #36236

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Like everything else related to kratom that they lie about we dont know if that was just for kratom.
Sounds like its from a headshop. So the person could have been buying vape pens, kratom extract shots, and 5 other things.
I dont believe a person could spent $800 a wk on kratom. Unless they stocked up for a while. But per wk I doubt it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds