07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Is that even possible???

Is that even possible??? 5 months 4 weeks ago #38866

• Robie
  • Robie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1153

Laurie wrote: I can personally attest to being aware that the “tastes just like chicken” is a phrase.

They use it when eating rats or bugs on Naked And Afraid on Discovery Channel. I’m not a regular viewer! Just familiar enough with the odd varmints they cook and eat, also tasting “just like chicken”!

We get it!

As for kratom shots, Yes, there’s extremely strong extracts out there that CAN get people into serious addiction if they don’t watch their step. Done repeatedly is simply another substance problem FOR SHORE!

There are people who chase the dragon and eventually blame the SUBSTANCE for the resulting problems.

Substances don’t CAUSE problems any more than cars drive themselves into trees.

LOL! I haven't heard of that show! I didn't want anyone thinking I was a Pica eating ignoramus!! LOL! I love this forum.

Be blessed everyone.

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is that even possible??? 5 months 4 weeks ago #38867

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1430

Gibson wrote: The religious love to embellish. Frequently using “alternative truth” to relay their version of their particular god’s message. I don’t know definitively why this is, but it may have something to do with a need to have power over individuals. Most evangelical preachers, if the words of who they follow are correct, will most certainly end up separated from him in the end.

Gibson,
As a Christian, I find your generalizations to be highly offensive.

Everyone embellishes, it is human nature. The media embellishes constantly and not always in ways that we, as Kratomites, agree with. But that doesn’t mean everyone in the media is against kratom. It usually means they don’t know all the facts.

Would it be right for me to say that every liberal is a leftist? Or that every liberal is a atheist? Based on family and friends I know both of those generalizations are false.

I would have responded to this post earlier but I was at church this morning and then spent the rest of the day with my family.

Thank you for letting me share,
Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Gibson, Robie, Tammyfaye96

Is that even possible??? 5 months 4 weeks ago #38879

• Gibson
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 84
I’m not surprised you took my generalizations to heart. As a former evangelical I’ve found that’s just the way of things I suppose. Please don’t take it personally, look around at those charlatans that surround our president, those that preach the prosperity gospel, those, like the OP’s protagonist that embellished a story for...what..? To be...what..? ...and if you have eyes...

But again, I offer no apologies, most are horrible at the worst, mislead at the best, and I’d like to reiterate “most”. If that doesn’t fit you, then we’re on the same team. No problem with faithful folk. I get that. Every liberal IS a leftist, it’s the definition. We fall to the left of the middle. I remember the days when right and left had lunch together. Why do you think that stopped? Ah, sex, religion and politics. My only apology is for posting, please carry on. Though I will still talk if we can keep it respectful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie

Is that even possible??? 5 months 4 weeks ago #38907

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
Gibson,
I pray you do not let those charlatans, who spread a false gospel to steal money from people, steal the peace and joy from your soul. They are wolves in sheeps clothing and in due time will be held accountable.

In my recovery/step group we say that holding onto bitterness and hate is like you drinking poison and hoping that they will die. But it is hurting only you and doing nothing to them.

I know how that can be because I struggle with it at times when I have "stinking thinking" about all the bad that has been inflicted on me in the past.

In the words of our President to be (Robie) "be blessed".

Don :)

Last edit: by Tiggermanscrat.

Is that even possible??? 5 months 4 weeks ago #38909

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 490
Just read that Mississippi voted down having a Prescription Monitoring Program for the 7th yr in a row. Every state i think has one.
it monitors opiates, benzos and HGH. So it is designed to cut down on dr shopping for pill abuse. They monitor what dr wrote the script, what pharmacy dispensed it, and how you payed. If they notice any suspicious activity in it your dr's and pharmacies get a copy of it.

So this begs the question why wouldnt Mississippi want this. Remember this is the state that was unable to pass a state wide ban on kratom. now they have a drug task force going around banning individual counties their. And law enforcement and politicians putting out negative kratom propaganda in the media.

this is obv. another case if you follow the money it will lead back to Big Pharma lobbyists wanted their opiates freely prescribed in that state. And kratom is cutting into their profits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Tammyfaye96

Is that even possible??? 5 months 4 weeks ago #38910

• Gibson
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 84

jayisk wrote: Just read that Mississippi voted down having a Prescription Monitoring Program for the 7th yr in a row. Every state i think has one.
it monitors opiates, benzos and HGH. So it is designed to cut down on dr shopping for pill abuse. They monitor what dr wrote the script, what pharmacy dispensed it, and how you payed. If they notice any suspicious activity in it your dr's and pharmacies get a copy of it.

So this begs the question why wouldnt Mississippi want this. Remember this is the state that was unable to pass a state wide ban on kratom. now they have a drug task force going around banning individual counties their. And law enforcement and politicians putting out negative kratom propaganda in the media.

this is obv. another case if you follow the money it will lead back to Big Pharma lobbyists wanted their opiates freely prescribed in that state. And kratom is cutting into their profits.

I do love democracy, and I’m all for profit/loss/best and most competitive come out on top, etc., but our country seems to be the Wild West concerning capitalism. We’re a pretty good country, but the voters.. common sense isn’t very common.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Is that even possible??? 5 months 4 weeks ago #38912

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7640
Pardon my brief interruption...

Hey, wait a minute there, Tiggermanscrat! My stinkin’ thinkin’ got here first by future tripping!
;-)

Interruption concluded. Please pardon me...
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Is that even possible??? 5 months 4 weeks ago #38939

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
AHA!!! So maybe I caught my stinkin thinking from you??? >:D Or maybe that lady from the recovery group I go to?? :lol:

Nahhh, I was born that way and haven't grown out of it yet. :woohoo:

Is that even possible??? 5 months 4 weeks ago #38942

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7640
I’m sorry to remind you, but we won’t be cured “SHUCKS!”
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Is that even possible??? 5 months 4 weeks ago #38950

• Littlebear3
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 313
I cannot imagine consuming that much Kratom in a week. I think it would cause terminal constipation. Sounds like a BS story to me. Or mayber he was paying an exorbitant price for Kratom.

There is no end to ignorance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds