07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Kratom headaches

Kratom headaches 1 month 1 week ago #41260

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 6208
I also thank you, Littlebear3! I remember looking up oxygen apparatuses on Amazon and not concluding something as simple as you suggest!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom headaches 1 month 1 week ago #41323

• LittleRosie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 59
I get kratom headaches if I am constipated. I drink electrolyte water so I don't get them much from that but I did notice the other day that I hadn't gone in more than a day and I got a headache. After I fixed that problem my headache went away. I upped my fiber and drank some cascara sagrada tea and it worked.
I hope you find some relief. Headaches are a drag.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Kratom headaches 1 month 1 week ago #41325

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 456
I only get headaches on kratom when i make the mistake of reading those b.s. news articles from the corrupt FDA. Full of blatant outright lies and purely propaganda.
Nice that big pharma can just pay off a federal agency to lie for it. Meanwhile they let the opioiod epidemic happen..,along with a long list of other corrupt crap.

Oxy's like any other new drug should have taken 2 to 3 yrs to finish trials and be approved by the FDA. But it was cleared in around 8 months and pushed heavily onto doctors and patients. Simply because you can now pay the FDA to have the process fast tracked.

But kratom is from the devil and will show up in your system when you die from taking heroin, meth, alcohol.
Also can be listed on cause of death if you get shot in the chest and die.

Yeah, God bless America.., we def. need some divine intervention from this corrupt government.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, LittleRosie

Kratom headaches 1 month 1 week ago #41341

• plantadvocate
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
Lots and lots of water!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds