07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Do you find kratom works best for you by region?

Do you find kratom works best for you by region? 1 month 6 days ago #41427

• LittleRosie
  • LittleRosie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 59
I was wondering about this yesterday. If regions work with different chemistry because there is something similar about them. I find that Red and Green Malay both work for me. I find the Borneo green and red work for me. I can't do whites usually so I avoid them right now yet I wonder if I should try Malay and Borneo whites. If someone has tried them I am curious to know what they are like. Red, gold and green Bali work for me and so on. Has anyone else found this to be true?
I ask this knowing that batches matter most but I have tried this with different vendors and it still holds true. At least for me.
Obviously, there is nothing scientific about my question but I just wondered if there may be something to it. :-?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Do you find kratom works best for you by region? 1 month 6 days ago #41428

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2686
If we were are receiving kratom that is properly labeled and region was the factor this could be very true. But we have to look into things also like seasons and weather conditions.
That being said-
For me I do not get results I like from most Malays Green or Red. But Green and Red Borneo has mostly been a hit.
Most whites don't work well for me but I had moderate success with White Borneo and bail. Energy and focus but pain relief doesn't last as long with whites.
Most strains labeled Vietnam are also good for me even if I have doubts the source of these.
:-?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds