Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussion regarding the very popular topic of Kratom Extracts. Again, many members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to start a topic with your Opinions, Questions, Preferences or Experiences.

TOPIC: 90% Alkaloid extract

Bookmark and Share

90% Alkaloid extract 2 years 2 months ago #4527

• mmmkrAtom
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
I am curious if anyone else besides myself has experimented with any 90% alkaloidal extracts. I just picked up a gram of some Malaysian extract and seems to be verry potent. Please if anyone has tried any extracts like this join in and post. I am thinking of trying some other strains of the same extract because how little i can mix with powdered leaf for great effects. I have also been experimenting with a FST extract and a golden extract. And advice/thoughts/experiences would be great :-bdB)
Grant Brown
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by mmmkrAtom.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

90% Alkaloid extract 2 years 2 months ago #4529

• Otterbot12
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
I haven't, but if you can point me in the direction of some vendors to buy some samples from I will. I just started as an assistant reviewer so I need to figure out vendors to order from and things like that. I've only used two the past two years so I would love to get your input. I think trying an extract would be lovely.

90% Alkaloid extract 2 years 2 months ago #4532

• mmmkrAtom
  • Expert Boarder
I only ordered my extracts from Phyto extractum. I really liked the gold standard extract and the 90%. I am thinking of getting a few grams of the 90% pure alkaloids and then mixing it with my favorite powders to make my own enhanced kratom.
Grant Brown
The following user(s) said Thank You: Otterbot12

90% Alkaloid extract 2 years 2 months ago #4536

• Otterbot12
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Thanks! I'm definktely going to check it out and hopefully get an order in today. I may need some advising so I'll probably be back to ask some questions, lol.

90% Alkaloid extract 2 years 2 months ago #4537

• mmmkrAtom
  • Expert Boarder
Of course, You're welcome! Sounds good, I am more than willing to anwser any questions.
Grant Brown
The following user(s) said Thank You: mystickratom
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds