Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussion regarding the very popular topic of Kratom Extracts. Again, many members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to start a topic with your Opinions, Questions, Preferences or Experiences.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Extracts/resin

Bookmark and Share

Extracts/resin 2 years 2 months ago #4549

• Kray007
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi all

I'm experienced to this game and new to the forum, but have a topic I would like to get some feedback on

I generally use extracts, and was wondering how they compare to resin

Does anyone use resin? And if so how do they compare to extract?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Extracts/resin 2 years 2 months ago #4550

• mmmkrAtom
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
I believe that the name resin comes from how it was actually extracted or the vendor just calling that. To my knowledge resin is just another type of extraction. I have used many different extracts, but none were ever called resin. I would also like to know if there is any difference?
Grant Brown

Extracts/resin 2 years 2 months ago #4551

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 285
I've used resin before a long while ago.. It was 15X .. so it's an extract but weaker probably than lets say powder extract like a 60X.. I let it dissolve in my tea and I hated it. It didn't really do much for me, but that's when I was trying to get off the pain pills, so that could have had a factor in the dislike. It had a very bad taste. I haven't got any resin like that ever since that one time because it just wasn't what I was looking for. I don't know if this helps you at all.
~Jason

Extracts/resin 2 years 2 months ago #4562

• Mr. Gee
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
I find that extracts are a lot of hype the ones I experienced, not better than good kratom,and more money for less. Stick to a good vendor Dropout and Quick all is well. And suppose to build up a tolerance can't see how but why chance it???

Extracts/resin 2 years 2 months ago #4563

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
I agree about the hype. I bought extracts a few times when I started out with kratom, but they never really did much for me for how much they cost. I've gotten a way better reaction with high quality plain leaf then with any extract I've tried. It may be all the alkaloids working together rather then an extracted few. But I'm not a scientist.
~Jason

Extracts/resin 2 years 2 months ago #4564

• Kray007
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Interesting, are we allowed to discuss vendors on here? If so SWIM would like to know where you get your leaf/powder?

Also, SWIM is going to have resin in the coming days and will be providing feedback

Extracts/resin 2 years 2 months ago #4565

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
www.pharmacy-dropout.com I only buy from there. He is currently out of stock on a few items, but there is still a great selection. Totally top-notch quality. The green bali is really good.. Good for energy. The cambodianMD is really good also, good for pain. I like all his strains basically.
~Jason

Extracts/resin 2 years 2 months ago #4568

• mmmkrAtom
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
I like to mix some strong extract like 90% in with my usual dose mabey once a week. It makes the burn last a lot longer, more energy, and stronger pain relief. I try and only treat myself to it once in a while so I don't sky rocket my tolerance. I use Pharmacydropout's Red Malay and Cambodian Md for pain as well as his Kalimantian White MD for pain relief with some energy. I agree with cybin_spores that i like all his strains :-bd The Yellow Vein Indo is a great one to try too.
Grant Brown
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by mmmkrAtom.

Extracts/resin 2 years 2 months ago #4571

• Mr. Gee
  • Junior Boarder
Yeah I've been all over the place with Pharmacy Dropout and his strains I bought mostly all his Kratom strains and had no problem or issues yellow, Reds, white, green I mix and match to get a full spectrum of my own satisfaction. Have to get a order out very soon.

Extracts/resin 2 years 2 months ago #4572

• Mr. Gee
  • Junior Boarder
Don't need extracts!!!! Too Hype and altered nature.!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mystickratom
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds