Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussion regarding the very popular topic of Kratom Extracts. Again, many members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to start a topic with your Opinions, Questions, Preferences or Experiences.

TOPIC: Making tincture

Bookmark and Share

Making tincture 2 years 1 month ago #5357

Does anyone have experience making your own tincture? Is it preferable to use powdered or crushed leaf for the alcohol extraction? I could see the powder possibly offering greater surface area for the alcohol, but I could also see the powder tending to form clumps that might reduce contact with the solvent.

I have tried multiple vendors' tinctures, but there is only one that I like. I have noticed that it has a much stronger alcohol burn, and I suspect they are extracting with a higher proof alcohol like Everclear. Other tinctures I've tried have more of a water and glycerin taste, and those I find thoroughly unimpressive. To me, if the tincture doesn't burn then it's probably no good.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by square.wave.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Making tincture 2 years 1 month ago #5363

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1252
The only Tincture I've tried is from Kratom Herbs from Florida. There Tincture is potent & will put you to sleep. But to me Tincture is just a waste. Not many people use Tinctures because it's so expensive & you have to find a good Vendor to buy from.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

Making tincture 1 year 10 months ago #6848

The burn is not the kratom, but the solvent. I have made extracts and tinctures many times, feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or would like try some of my extracts

Look for bitter, bitter is the taste of many good alkaloids
The following user(s) said Thank You: mystickratom
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds