Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussion regarding the very popular topic of Kratom Extracts. Again, many members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to start a topic with your Opinions, Questions, Preferences or Experiences.
  • Page:

TOPIC: ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture

Bookmark and Share

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 1 year 5 months ago #12712

• rio
  • Fresh Boarder
So i see these new products out the ultra enhanced gold shot/ tincure is 400mg+ alkaloids? has anyone tried these?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 1 year 5 months ago #12719

• Abraxas
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Just my opinion, but extracts reduce the positive impacts of kratom. Not only are you changing the mix of alkaloids, but you're getting rid of the most attractive part of kratom, its safety. These extracts are what end up in "party pills" at head shops. They shoot your tolerance to the moon, and therefore can be dangerous for people using it in recovery who might get frustrated when it stops working. I know that for some people, an extract might be what they need for their pain, but in general I think they tend to give the kratom community a bad rep. I used to use extracts and isolates, but I can guarantee you that what I was using them for wasn't symptom reduction or pain management, it was just to get high as hell.

Less is more. nothing beats a bit of bitter chrushed leaf tea in the morning in my book.

Sorry that really didn't answer your question. it's late. i'm on the internet. and I thought i'd throw my two cents at you.
No judgment here. =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, levonne90@gmail.com

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 1 year 5 months ago #12782

• Cori177
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 66
You honestly enjoy the tea? I'm asking about extracts only because capsules can get a bit cumbersome, on the stomach too, maybe I'll give tea another shot, and then I can control the strength of it... I've found a lot of recipes for tea but am wondering if my throat will rebel again.. Just thinking out loud.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 1 year 5 months ago #12783

• Abraxas
  • Senior Boarder
Haha, most DEFINITELY an acquired taste!

I've recently started doing a lot of cold brew kratom tea. The taste is about 10 times more mild!

try messing around with this recipe I posted. Maybe try adding in some fruity herbal teas to counteract what's left of the taste?

www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-discuss...ew-kratom-tea-recipe

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 1 year 5 months ago #12817

• Cori177
  • Senior Boarder
Good god that sounds , um.. Gross! Kidding, Lol but I brew kombucha so I know a bit about probiotic cultures. Do you sweeten it? Kratom tea and any vinegar as a drink sounds frightening!
Thank you for posting your cold brew method. Maybe I'll try it. Maybe just spike it with a ton of sugar or crystal light. Maybe pineapple juice? I'm a wimp.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Abraxas

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 1 year 5 months ago #12823

• Abraxas
  • Senior Boarder
Haha, I honestly do love the taste. sometimes i'll just chew on some crushed leaf! I have a full bottle of fresh lemonade, so Im going to just throw some kratom leaf in there and see what happens. maybe we will finally create a method of kratom ingestion that doesn't make most people gag!

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 1 year 5 months ago #12824

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1182
I was toying with the idea of trying kratom goop for my anesthesia and pre-colonoscopy to have less ANYTHING in my tubes. However, I'm in recovery for LIFE, so I do NOT want to risk sabotage willfully just because I have physical AND psychological issues ONLY kratom LEAF treat. Can this result as quickly as within a day, or less? Or more? You have experience, which I prefer over/in addition to vendor guidelines. I generally frown on the idea for the same reasons you describe, but only from an educational perspective, not a life-affecting guinnea pig test. I'm considering a guinnea pig test, with much reluctance. Please comment when you have a moment, Abraxas?! Anyone else? I have a few days to prepare to panic. I'd really like to stay on my recovery if at all possible. Meaning, possibly forever. Or whatever my forever is. THANK YOU for commenting from EXPERIENCE - I learn everything from experience, which makes life in recovery more fun. We all have good and bad stuff at THE SAME TIME. Balance is fragile with this important plant. I'm not scared of being sick, I have seen what that's like, and I can handle the worst pain and illness (now I know). I don't want to even RISK my low tolerance. It's been great so far, by taking less whenever in doubt. It's sometimes amazing to me just how little doses do such amazing things in the brain. I'm going to study brains after mine has finished restocking inventory (the brain cannot replace opiate damage like all other organs of the body. It moves things to a new "home"). So full brain recovery is yet to be seen (it didn't take long to surpass my brain before opiates, or during opiates!!!). Kratom is allowing true healing to occur, naturally, with time and stubborn discipline to ride the rough patches).
Laurie

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 1 year 5 months ago #12827

• Cori177
  • Senior Boarder
Laurie what do you mean by goop? Enhanced things/kratom products? Obviously you have to decide for yourself, but I wouldn't think doing something stronger on just the ONE DAY you're having something painful/or very unpleasant would be 'cheating'. Also I don't think taking a stronger product just for one day (your medical stuff) would mess up your tolerance... But I don't know for certain, maybe someone here does. I know you're proud of your recovery progress. A lot of people get so scared of reverting back they are super cautious. If you needed it for the procedure, y not just get a small amount, for that one day, and no more? Treat it like what it is, stronger medicine for a difficult thing. Or maybe your doctor has a non-narcotic option?

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 1 year 5 months ago #12888

• Abraxas
  • Senior Boarder
Hey Laurie! wishing you well!
As far as tolerance goes, i find that keeping a fairly steady dose is what's important. I do not take it for physical pain on a regular basis though, so i can absolutely understand changing your dose to mirror the pain. For me, the right dose is about 1/4 tbsp or 1tbsp crushed leaf in tea, once a day. Depending on how may day is going, I sometimes take a second dose in the evening, especially if i'm working more that 12 hours. What I try to keep in mind is committing to the dose, not the effect. your body chemistry is very different from day to day, and somedays will still be worse than others, no matter what drugs you take. the best medications just give you a better ratio of good days to bad days.

Cori!!!!!!!! The crushed leaf cold brew kratom lemonade worked great! I just stuck about 4 grams in a fresh bottle of lemonade and let is sit in the fridge for a little over a day. it wasn't as potent as the other cold brews i made, but was hardly bitter. definitely worth a try.

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 1 year 5 months ago #12890

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1182
I replied in agreement with you on the extract question, currently floating above this one in "recent posts", Abraxas. I also don't mean to offend anyone.
I find it interesting that we both commit to the DOSE, not the effect. That's the same reason I do repeated reviews of the same dang samples. Depends on what was going on before, what I ate that day, how I felt prior, metabolism changes from day to day, etc. I do 3 days with each sample before I say a word. More if special circumstances warrant. And they do. Less. Is more with kratom, in my body. My brain says, "two more scoops". Then I have to remind brain we have WORK TO DO, HUSH UP ADDICT BRAIN. Get OVER it. I can't wait to see what a fentanyl treatment will do to throw things off.
There's no alternative, but I'll suffer a few days more before I restart kratom to savor and appreciate it
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abraxas
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds