07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
General discussion regarding the very popular topic of Kratom Extracts. Again, many members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to start a topic with your Opinions, Questions, Preferences or Experiences.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 3 years 6 months ago #12891

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8103
Hi cori177,
I did my tiny sample run of a capsule this morning. I didn't need to try any more. 30 minutes of jitters were not worth the hassle. I'll just SUFFER like I did for YEARS before. That's one way to get Christmas from arriving as early as next week (practically, at my age)
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 3 years 6 months ago #12892

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
PS: thank you for the kind suggestion, Cori177!
Laurie

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 3 years 6 months ago #12910

• Abraxas
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Hey Laurie, sorry the extract didn't work out for you. Sounds like you're a serious badass who knows how to listen to her body though! Thats a skill many people never master, and I myself still struggle with. Just remember to take at least a day to taper down your dose before your break. It will make the transition a little bit easier. If you have a hard time over the next few days, know that you've got friends who support you on here! I'll be sending good thoughts your way. =)

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 3 years 6 months ago #12912

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Thank you so much. I'm 52! Almost. I finally learned to trust my gut.
However, it didn't protect me from being lied to and taken advantage of by a couple of people on the forum. That broke my heart. Not in this convo. But people be safe out there! Trust the gut. Abraxas THANK YOU for the reminder! I wrote it on my phone here somewhere, LOL
Taper..good reminder! Thank you, very thoughtful!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abraxas, mystickratom

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 2 years 3 months ago #21839

• Jhedge
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Abraxas. I actually think personally that my tolerance is lower constantly because I have about 6-7 different strands of tea form all the time and I only religiously take 1 strand 2 days in a row and then switch up. I think it constantly keeps my body on its toes and I truly believe that that is the reason
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

ultra enhanced gold 3x and gold standard shot/tincture 2 years 3 months ago #21841

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
WELCOME TO THE BEST KRATOM FORUM EVAH, jhedge!
Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds