Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussion regarding the very popular topic of Kratom Extracts. Again, many members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to start a topic with your Opinions, Questions, Preferences or Experiences.

TOPIC: what are extracts used for ?

Bookmark and Share

what are extracts used for ? 1 year 3 months ago #12868

• kychick
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
i know we ingest powder but can you take the extracts as well?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

what are extracts used for ? 1 year 3 months ago #12869

They are just a stronger version of Kratom i believe.

The extracts are stronger than the plain leaf, they have extracted more of the desired alkaloids in a smaller amount of plant matter making it more potent. (correct me if im wrong) If plain leaf works for you i would not suggest them as it can easily raise your tolerance to where plain leaf is not as effective and it is more expensive than plain leaf. That being said i believe some people with more intense pain issues and stuff like that do find the extracts more beneficial. Remember you should need a smaller amount of extract to achieve similar effects to your normal dose of plain leaf. Personally i just like the plain leaf best as it is cheaper and works just fine for me, i do not like extracts or resins, but i can understand how some people may need them.

Hope this helps and i mean no offense just my personal opinion. :-bd
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by levonne90@gmail.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Kaycee777

what are extracts used for ? 1 year 3 months ago #12886

• Abraxas
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
I've always been a bit sketched out by them. That being said, I think Levonne's description is spot on. More potent, but also shorter lasting. If you have a hard time with the taste of regular plain leaf kratom, I would suggest boiling a tea concentrate from it that you can just add a little bit to a morning drink for your dose. With virtually no regulation on the industry, it's probably a safer bet to make your own concentrate. Although again, for most people it shoots their tolerance through the roof.

=)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

what are extracts used for ? 1 year 3 months ago #12889

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1040
I tried one capsule today as a test for my upcoming medical procedure, to see if it might be a good alternative. It lasted about 30 minutes of jitters. Not helpful. I've decided to go 5 days without kratom and enjoy the LOW TOLERANCE after the procedure is complete. In a nutshell, my answer is the same as Abraxas. If you want to increase your tolerance, that's what extracts are for. No thank you. I would invest more time into reading reviews on strains, find what your goal is THERE versus bothering with extracts. High tolerance leads to no benefits, in my experience. I've never needed a 5 day break, but to get my colon AND intestines clean, I'll live with pain and depression for 5 days. No sense wasting a good internal cleanse with increasing my tolerance. Go back three spaces, lose turn. Just my opinion, based on an experiment with a tiny capsule this AM.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abraxas, Kaycee777
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds